Jump to content
Stake Forum
Zoltan

[0.1 BTC Prize] Hilo Card Streak Challenge

Featured Comment

22 minutes ago, ccc222 said:

I had 19 cards and I submitted in the right format on both forums and i wasnt even given the .001. What did i do wrong.

You posted a Bet-ID on one of the contests that ended today that was from a time before that contest started. Since this is considered cheating we had to blacklist you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hui said:

You posted a Bet-ID on one of the contests that ended today that was from a time before that contest started. Since this is considered cheating we had to blacklist you. 

Ohhh for the Hi Lo wow. I only did this because I saw no rule saying "only bets after _____" and then a minimum bet ID. This isnt on either of the giveaway OP posts so I did not think this was not allowed. I thought any bet id was allowed because there was no written rule about this. 

The only thing that was forbidden and written was the use of multi accounting
"Only one account per person. If we find you violate that condition you might get banned from all future giveaways!"
If there was a BET ID limit this should have been written with this ^  I did not see it as cheating nor did i try to cheat. 

Honestly though this is such a big headache. Its not worth the frustration. .002btc not worth the frustration for this....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giveaway prize already distributed? I didn't receive anything. 

Anyone who gets a streak of 10 or more will also receive 0.001 BTC

lol i used my other account wrong username i post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

You still wouldnt have been first, i think there were 500-600x multiplier entries too :P

I would be up there though :P I just had a 200x multiplier xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, cj23 said:

Giveaway prize already distributed? I didn't receive anything. 

Anyone who gets a streak of 10 or more will also receive 0.001 BTC

lol i used my other account wrong username i post. 

you had 9 guesses only, not 10.

23 minutes ago, wowa228 said:

I did not receive a prize, although I had a series of 10 wins

username wowa24

you had 9 guesses only, not 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ccc222 said:

It was not said past bet id's were not allowed. Or specify a range of allowed bet id's, how were we suppose to know was "cheating" or not even allowed. 

So for a foot race you would assume that every athlete would only have to run a given distance once to automatically determine any future wins for later races?

 

Nevermind, we will add that note to future contests/giveaways to avoid further misunderstandings...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, hui said:

So for a foot race you would assume that every athlete would only have to run a given distance once to automatically determine any future wins for later races?

 

Nevermind, we will add that note to future contests/giveaways to avoid further misunderstandings...

haha your saying its a given. Well normally yes but because this sites new and the giveaways/competitions from the start, theres not enough bets for me to think, "nah using past bets is def cheating"  

am i still blacklisted lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ccc222 said:

haha your saying its a given. Well normally yes but because this sites new and the giveaways/competitions from the start, theres not enough bets for me to think, "nah using past bets is def cheating"  

am i still blacklisted lol

This is not the first hilo contest on stake, so I can't follow the argument that everything is so new that basic logic doesn't apply.

Since you made us mention it in the future on giveaways/contests we will deblacklist you as a little "thank you".

We still won't pay you for this one though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×