Stake Forum
xtinepink

What do you use Google Authenticator or Authy?

Featured Comment

Having 2fa set in your account is very important. I am currently using google authenticator.

I like using it because of its simplicity, although the problem for me is that I haven’t back up they key codes so I am in trouble if I accidentally delete the app. 

I was wondering if others here tried using authy? What do you guys use, authy or google authenticator?

Edited by xtinepink

1 minute ago, Mazda3 said:

I do not use google authenticator) I came up with a very complicated password and wrote it down) and I do not have anything to steal either)

Just complicated password might be nothing, if you will catch some keylogger malware... 

1 minute ago, lupandina said:

Just complicated password might be nothing, if you will catch some keylogger malware... 

I agree with you, even if they break my password - there's nothing to steal)

4 minutes ago, lupandina said:

Someday there can be something to steal (I wish you :D)

Thank you):x) I hope to live up to that day) then immediately and put google authenticator:D

I use google authenticator but you have to be careful and make sure you use the android version and not the pc version because when you restart your pc google authenticator loses all your key info you had set I had to find that one out the hard way lol

Never gonna use either one of them google authenticator has no way of retrieval which is idiotic. I only use SMS which is rarely availaible but better the authenticator. Authy is good i have heard about it but not all site supports authy . Also i think authy has a retrieval system which is far more better than google authenticator.