Stake Forum
wilbur

Alt Coin Mining

Featured Comment

what alt coin do you recommend to mine and why? 

personally im trying to find an altcoin that is suitable for my computer, i think it's fast enough to be used for alt coin mining

I'm sorry right away that I will not answer your question, but if you will use your computer for mining, be prepared for the fact that he will quickly die and you can not even have time to mock the new

well im prepared for that. 

Capital - Total Profit = Profit (either negative or positive)

that's why im asking for alt mining because I think it's computer friendly. I wont open my computer whole day for mining though lol

18 hours ago, Kargai said:

You can use this website, add the specifics of your computer and it will tell you what is the more profitable for you ;)

https://whattomine.com/

great thank you :)

18 hours ago, Unknown1 said:

You can mine BRO coins on the side also so here's the link : bitrad.io 

Also XMR is a good coin to mine but BTC don't mine unless you have a good system 

will try this one too ty

Have you thought of pos mining or staking? It's one when you don't need to invest in mining hardware. It’s enough to buy coins, transfer it to a wallet for Windows/Linux/MacOS and keep it online as long as possible. You will gain income from P-o-S mining. Your computer will stay safe and you'll gain some percent for keeping the wallet online.

Personally I use this type of mining (my laptop is extremelly old) with Cryptonex and I get 12% anually plus the coin price growth. I'm really glad I've found cnx coin and pos mining.    

3 hours ago, Hazilikan said:

You will gain income from P-o-S mining

can you fully explain about this? have heard about it but didnt put too much attention about it

that's nice :) oh my oh my we can be friends lol

so that means you'll gain as long as your pc is online?

On 3/14/2018 at 9:18 AM, wilbur said:

personally im trying to find an altcoin that is suitable for my computer, i think it's fast enough to be used for alt coin mining

Do you use a ASIC miner or GPU mining, if GPU which I reccomend, you should mine ETH depending on your GPU. Although mining right now is really bad. You should include the specs of your PC, if you have a nice PC you could just use NiceHash which is a service that sells mining power instead of actually just mining and you tend to get more then mining depending on the demand of mining power. (typically is more on the rise of BTC)

11 hours ago, Sweeet said:

Do you use a ASIC miner or GPU mining, if GPU which I reccomend, you should mine ETH depending on your GPU. Although mining right now is really bad. You should include the specs of your PC, if you have a nice PC you could just use NiceHash which is a service that sells mining power instead of actually just mining and you tend to get more then mining depending on the demand of mining power. (typically is more on the rise of BTC)

given the situation yeah maybe you're right

so imma read nicehash :) and will update this. thanks

On 16.03.2018 at 1:14 PM, wilbur said:

can you fully explain about this? have heard about it but didnt put too much attention about it

so that means you'll gain as long as your pc is online?

What are you interested in exactly? On Cryptonex web-site there's the following description:

Cryptonex offers its users to get profit with the help of P-o-S mining. The profit is 12% annually + commissions from the transactions your wallet will confirm. CNX price growth is not included in the income. To get the reward from mining, you need to register a web wallet, buy CNX coins, transfer the coins to the desktop wallet and keep it online as long as possible. You no longer have to spend money on miners and video cards. Depending on the wallet balance, reward is deposited daily.

I meant that I don't have my wallet on 24/7 but only when my laptop is running (actually it is on for about 15-18 hours a day)

On 3/14/2018 at 9:18 PM, wilbur said:

Heya bur!

I assume you already joined on this, but check out my signature. 2 of the site I mine BTC and XMR from.

No hassle to your PC. Check it out. 😄😄⛏⛏

On 3/14/2018 at 4:57 PM, Kargai said:

You can use this website, add the specifics of your computer and it will tell you what is the more profitable for you ;)

https://whattomine.com/

its a pretty old thread but i hope this site is still active, im going to check that. :)

thanks if its working! :D

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, neich said:

its a pretty old thread but i hope this site is still active, im going to check that. :)

thanks if its working! :D

Yes it's working

site.thumb.png.da642ab294a9f9d4debd57e7613afb22.png             

Edited by DreamStage

Posted (edited)

Я бы порекомендовал любую монету из топ-10 рейтинга: Bitcoin, ehtereum, ripple, Bitcoin money, litecoin и другие. Все они достаточно приличные и надежные, а также имеют хороший рост цен.Litecoin и Bitcoin Cash также являются большими монетами, потому что их можно использовать в качестве транзакционной валюты из-за их быстрого времени обработки по сравнению с биткойном.

Edited by aleksey1826

Privacy is what many people value these days! and that is the reason I like projects like this. There still a lot to do in order to help and educate people about privacy, but with this project that is easier!

I think that each coin has its time, I used to mine different coins and over time they turned into 0 each time its own coin! Yes, you can win on this, but you need to keep track of it regularly, without this in any way!

whattomine.com like someone else referenced is a great site. I recently fired up my old mining rig again (16x 1080 Tis) and began mining Ravencoin because I see it being worth 10x what it is now in sats. I could be wrong and out a bit of $$$ from electricity bills but the rig has already paid for itself so I'm not too worried about losing a few bucks trying to make it big with a random Alt, I intend on hodling at least 5000 RVN. Which at current market value is $211 USD.