But i am bad in English and cant spam much

i wanted  to have  a  couple  like  @Bigmann23 and  @bmg

The one who are stuck to like glue wherever  they go and  hold hand in the dark

I wanted  to be  like  a  robot  human @Darko @maverick528
The machine that watches  on you every hour of every day

I wanted  to be  kind  like  @badger @77kdub @christy
who always  share  their  happiness to other 

Iwant to become  rich like  @Neverever @Sam9597

but i am here  in the  road  with cat and  dog  thinking how  to be  like  them 

I wanted  to be  like  Tom and  Jerry friendship like  @ThugStream and  @Faris
fun comes  when they are  chating to each other 

now  i am more  delima  whom should  i be  
its hard to be all so i thought myself

By being me  to my will
With each and  every trial I have to face
I will  try to do the best I can to face obstacles 
I should  be  happy who i am 
I should  be  happy who i am 

37 minutes ago, Neverever said:

true happiness comes when at the time when you stop comparing yourself with others. :)

That's deep. :o

13 hours ago, nadiya14 said:

lol  just be yourself always!!!  everything else will come by itself just dont close the doors to your opportunities!!!!!and good luck!! 

when all door  are  closed  i rember  there  is  some  hidden door  

13 hours ago, christy said:

That's so awesome anon! I love it!

love  you too 

12 hours ago, Neverever said:

true happiness comes when at the time when you stop comparing yourself with others. :)

i am happy who i am just wrote  a  poem ..comparing to other  bring depression only ...hehe  

8 hours ago, Katarina said:

Hahah this is dope. :D

As someone here already mentioned, just be yourself, no matter how crazy or ordinary that is. :) 

Or just take the best (read the worst) of all of us and enjoy! 

hehe  

8 hours ago, Lolboysgaming1 said:

is it like a remake of a sound?

sound  ? 

7 hours ago, blueprints said:

ololololol nice anonne! congrats!

east or  west u are  best spammer  ...hehehe 

6 hours ago, eldrindcm said:

Don't worry, @anonnep, I am like you, always has a sad day :/

yes sad  day 

12 hours ago, Etude said:

Haha anon nice! :D

welcome  

dont compare urself to others lawl because we all have different identities , talents and im sure u have a thing that they dont have :) cause we are unique

I want to become  @Dan @Mladen                                                                                               All chat hear you
But no one  is  ready to hear  what i say                                                                                       just listen to them

I want  to become  like @Bojana   @Katarina @Irena                                                                  you are not girl and man must  be "a little bit quieter than monkey"
But no one  will admire  my beauty 

I want to become  Hunter  like @nadiya14  @Shinjo and @ri1ey                                            you are a hunter in your real life if you hunt for your family :x
But in vain lack of  bravery is  within me to hunt  any game                                                    it`s site just gambling9_9

i wanted  to become  a  smooth talker  like  @blueprints and  @Etude                                 don`t try to repeat @Etude or @blueprints because they are sometimes                    

But i am bad in English and  cant spam much                                                                             have mute from our robot    human @Darko @maverick5289_9

i wanted  to have  a  couple  like  @Bigmann23 and  @bmg                                                     it`s just a great chance that they both are so happy 

The one who are stuck to like glue wherever  they go and  hold hand in the dark                it`s a jackpot in real life. They win each other :x:x
I wanted  to be  like  a  robot  human @Darko @maverick528

I wanted  to be  kind  like  @badger @77kdub @christy                                                              Just try to be so kind as @badger @77kdub @christy
who always  share  their  happiness to other                                                                                and make all people around happy B|

Iwant to become  rich like  @Neverever @Sam9597                                                               they have money but also  they have everyday  more pm attack that all chatters have together    but i am here  in the  road  with cat and  dog                             during this stake exist / And they have no trust                                              thinking how  to be  like  them                                                                                                   to people's word "good luck! Congratz!Are they   happy for this?I dont                                                                                                                                                                think so¬¬

I wanted  to be  like  Tom and  Jerry friendship like  @ThugStream and  @Faris             oh no this one you couldn't do at all because you are                                                                                                                                                                                               not @ThugStream and  @Faris
fun comes  when they are  chating to each other                                                                   just be yourself and take your life as it is

Edited by Viksen

4 minutes ago, Viksen said:

I want to become  @Dan @Mladen                                                                                               All chat hear you
But no one  is  ready to hear  what i say                                                                                       just listen to them

I want  to become  like @Bojana   @Katarina @Irena                                                                  you are not girl and man must  be "a little bit quieter than monkey"
But no one  will admire  my beauty 

I want to become  Hunter  like @nadiya14  @Shinjo and @ri1ey                                            you are a hunter in your real life if you hunt for your family :x
But in vain lack of  bravery is  within me to hunt  any game                                                    it`s site just gambling9_9

i wanted  to become  a  smooth talker  like  @blueprints and  @Etude                                 don`t try to repeat Etude or blueprints because they are sometimes                    

But i am bad in English and  cant spam much                                                                             have mute from our robot    human @Darko @maverick5289_9

i wanted  to have  a  couple  like  @Bigmann23 and  @bmg                                                     it`s just a great chance that they both are so happy 

The one who are stuck to like glue wherever  they go and  hold hand in the dark                it`s a jackpot in real life. They win each other :x:x
I wanted  to be  like  a  robot  human @Darko @maverick528

I wanted  to be  kind  like  @badger @77kdub @christy                                                              Just try to be so kind as @badger @77kdub @christy
who always  share  their  happiness to other                                                                                and make all people around happy B|

Iwant to become  rich like  @Neverever @Sam9597                                                               they have money but also  they have everyday  more pm attack that all chatters have together    but i am here  in the  road  with cat and  dog  thinking how  to be  like  them                 during this stake exist / And they have no trust to people's word "good luck! Congratz!

Are they   happy for this?I dont think so¬¬

I wanted  to be  like  Tom and  Jerry friendship like  @ThugStream and  @Faris             oh no this one you couldn't do at all because you are not @ThugStream and  @Faris
fun comes  when they are  chating to each other                                                                   just be yourself and take your life as it is

never  heard  that poem