Stake Forum
xtinepink

How do you promote stake to get some referrals?

Featured Comment

Hello everyone! 

I never had referrals on stake. One of the reason is that they simply do not use cryptos like bitcoin, plus they do not gamble at all. :D

So the only thing that I can do is to look for referrals from outsiders or social media(only twitter for now). It amazes me that other people can earn from their referrals. Some even said that they earned like 1btc and shared it with his referral. 

So I wanna to those experts and those people who have good numbers of referrals. What can you suggest? Hope you can share too. Thanks!

i only have 1 refferal and that is my friend. While doing online referral I find it hard to convince someone. Maybe Ill try the telegram app since on my airdrop i recruited a few maybe I can try for stake also :) 

The best time to refer people is when the site is just starting (because whales might register under you!) I agree with the videos, it's a big help, also advertise it on social media accounts, groups where members are people who you'll think will be interested in whatever you'll be advertising. Make your promotion eye-catching, it will gain traffic.

Stake is already a fairly popular site, so the chances to bring people who plays big using your referral is pretty low because chances are they are already on stake :P but you can try to advertise your link on other website forums on bitcointalk, or if you have a good standing youtube channel with fairly good number of subs, or any other social media where you are popular, you can share :)

I don't know how did I get 14 registration on my affiliate and a lots of hit but only a few sats came in to my commission. I just did a few post in Facebook and Bitcointalk and that's what I got.

image.thumb.png.93ac1a2d9defd0f7d1db110d8e04c8e9.png

10 hours ago, wilbur said:

you dont need to know your referrals

thin that I found out to be effective is making a video and posted on social media sites or on YouTube 

@Kristoffff made YT vid and caught big fishes

My youtube refferals only got me 100k satoshi total. My big 'fish' wasn't even from youtube. + Reminds me one day i gotta make some decent youtube videos for this, cos i just uploaded some streams and cut it poorly lol.

Like @ravenyvolle2 said, it's not that difficult to bring affiliates what is more is to make them play and eventually play big.

That's an example of 2 differents campaigns I launched. Both took me more or less the same time, let's say around 1 hour each. But the numbers are very different, the second one is more effective by far. So it's better to grab affiliates on related websites to Stake (signatures/posts on other gambling and crypto sites, etc.) instead of random and large social media.

2018-03-23_15h04_46.thumb.png.bf40283c8d5e7c63ea60b29e97047387.png

10 hours ago, Kristoffff said:

My youtube refferals only got me 100k satoshi total. My big 'fish' wasn't even from youtube. + Reminds me one day i gotta make some decent youtube videos for this, cos i just uploaded some streams and cut it poorly lol.

lol 100k for a referral is a great achievement

anyways, where did you find coinformant then? he's your #1 affiliate right?

23 hours ago, Kargai said:

Like @ravenyvolle2 said, it's not that difficult to bring affiliates what is more is to make them play and eventually play big.

That's an example of 2 differents campaigns I launched. Both took me more or less the same time, let's say around 1 hour each. But the numbers are very different, the second one is more effective by far. So it's better to grab affiliates on related websites to Stake (signatures/posts on other gambling and crypto sites, etc.) instead of random and large social media.

2018-03-23_15h04_46.thumb.png.bf40283c8d5e7c63ea60b29e97047387.png

I would be over the moon if I will find a big fish then look at my affiliate commision with over 1 btc profit in just days.

But unfortunately that is so unrealistic at the moment because my friends are not really gamblers.

But maybe someday, who knows:P

The best way to earn from referral would be to look for a very rich guy who trades crypto in online exchanges like binance or localbitcoins with huge stock, then tell him how he can double up his bitcoins and convince him enough to join and wager. But the disadvantage will be that if he loses, you will be dead in no minutes :P