xtinepink

How do you promote stake to get some referrals?

Featured Comment

On 3/22/2018 at 7:04 AM, xtinepink said:

If there is one thing I can tell you about getting affiliates is you have to work Really hard and put in time. Sure anyone can put a referral link on different social media platforms but chances are you won't get any affiliates (excluding youtube). If you do manage to get one or two people that register they probably won't make you any money. 

The problem with trying to get affiliates using Social media like Twitter or facebook is you'll get a random peraon who is browsing their feeds, they come across your link with a cool looking picture and they click it, maybe even  signing up. They tell themselves, " this site is cool, I'll have to try it sometime" Then they forget about the site the next day and probably won't return for many months.

Another issue is for example next time you go on Twitter, look at how many people post links. Their are so many that people just blur them out for the most part assuming it's spam, especially when dealing with crypto.

The Best possible way you can get referrals and maybe even "whales" is by making both a short blog or review with wordpress using bluehost or similiar and a youtube video linking to your blog. Then you should share it on Google+. That way it will get indexed in Google's search results (if you don't have Webmaster tools & a sitemap)

If you do the above then you have a good start. I told you it wouldn't be easy but I promise you if you do this with quality content then 6 months down the road you will get 100's and even 1000's of hits a day. It does take time though.

In my opinion, the biggest platforms to promote is social media, twitch and youtube. 

If you had big reputation (rep. other than gamble, for example : gaming), you can easily get those people, because they only watch you playing games, not gamble. And some people without gambling background will use one time. And try using your refferal you give. 

I do not really focus much on finding referrals, but I suppose one of the most used sites for advertising would be Youtube or Reddit.

hey everyone , 

why try sites like pastebin.org write a few lines make its sound super cool add you ref link and off you go , i would suggest reposting  a few times a week with a different title or it will let lost with millions of other posts ,  use key words in the title so you come out on top when someone searches .

try pintrest , facebook, Instagram, twitter , are all good places to put your ref links. Also look out for gaming blogs where you can  leave a comment at the end .

Another is gambling forums , luckygames.io has a forum and you are allowed to posts ref links in the correct sections, benefits of that is they have the same mind set and are gamblers ,!

this is by far the best option because they already gamble anyway .

anyway good luck in your effort i hope you find some good refs who come and spend a heap of bitcoins and make you all super rich <3<3

Well for me i usually make my referrals by saying "come here it's free money!" Or something like that haha. Also your twitter giveaways, challenges, rains, roll hunts and trivias are also great bonuses in regards to recruiting affiliates.

But of course it is quite hard to get the jackpot where you won't need to refer anymore cause they will do the rollings and deposits haha. But if i could catch a big rich fish or tnousands of small fishes. someday i might just stop gambling and more talking here in forums haha

Best way to do is just get big fishes in the ocean :) cause you can't find a big fish in a large city! Just invite players in other gambling sites, make some friends there and invite them here in stake! 

19 hours ago, Mangjali26 said:

I no refferal

You no refferal? Uhmm I think the best way to say it is "I have no refferal" or "I don't refer" correct me if  I am wrong xD!

i send my refferal link in the group :D,, but not group stakee and i explain little about stake to make my friend interest😂

i think that will work pinky boy,, because its work for me😁

On 3/22/2018 at 7:04 PM, xtinepink said:

Hello everyone! 

I never had referrals on stake. One of the reason is that they simply do not use cryptos like bitcoin, plus they do not gamble at all. :D

So the only thing that I can do is to look for referrals from outsiders or social media(only twitter for now). It amazes me that other people can earn from their referrals. Some even said that they earned like 1btc and shared it with his referral. 

So I wanna to those experts and those people who have good numbers of referrals. What can you suggest? Hope you can share too. Thanks!

I technically just put it on my signature. Can't really advertise on my social media accounts. Lol.

But I wish a big fish clicks on my ref link and play for life. 😂😂😂

On 3/22/2018 at 6:04 PM, xtinepink said:

Hello everyone! 

I never had referrals on stake. One of the reason is that they simply do not use cryptos like bitcoin, plus they do not gamble at all. :D

So the only thing that I can do is to look for referrals from outsiders or social media(only twitter for now). It amazes me that other people can earn from their referrals. Some even said that they earned like 1btc and shared it with his referral. 

So I wanna to those experts and those people who have good numbers of referrals. What can you suggest? Hope you can share too. Thanks!

I usually spread it on facebook and twitter. Of course with a good words and not a simple words, a word that can attract new player to come. Or you can spend a little money, so people who register under your link will get free satoshi :D 

Edited by jualid

On 3/22/2018 at 12:04 PM, xtinepink said:

Hello everyone! 

Hm.. not really aggressively doing it. Having it a signatuere here and there and trying to get some people in every then and now.

my commission explains it :D

I know a lot of people use social media to recruit referrals such as facebook & twitter but Ive never really had much luck with those.  I use Stake for my signature on my bitcointalk account that seems to work better then anything else for me anyways but I still don't have many referrals

On paper, with a single wealthy high rolling whale you can just sit back and enjoy referral earnings as time passes while the referred plays till his/her heart's content or well .. as long as the funds last. :D

1 hour ago, 77kdub said:

I know a lot of people use social media to recruit referrals such as facebook & twitter but Ive never really had much luck with those.  I use Stake for my signature on my bitcointalk account that seems to work better then anything else for me anyways but I still don't have many referrals

Same here, i always promote my link on facebook and twitter, the result is very low. I guess it's not work anymore.

41 minutes ago, DancerCat said:

1. Create Youtube video of your play

2. Make flyer and share on streets

3. Live stream your play with giveaways

1. I think youtube is the best one, i saw a youtube video about stake gambling can get many viewers. I'm sure at least 1-5 new players registered on his ref.

27 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

That May get you some refs.. but that doesn’t mean they use that account in the end.

You also just get a lot of people Fromm Stake, hoping to get that Tip.

Yeah, even if the streamer got refs, it's only because of his giveaway. Once the giveaway is done, he leave the site.

usually i tell my friends about Bitcoin first, and tell him or her there is a gambling site that is really different from others :D

And i let them joined using my Reff. after that i give them some tip to get started..

and to get reff usually i share my link on Facebook and Twitter huehehee

On 10/26/2018 at 9:36 AM, jualid said:

1. I think youtube is the best one, i saw a youtube video about stake gambling can get many viewers. I'm sure at least 1-5 new players registered on his ref. 

Youtube is one of the best sources if you know how to make quality video.

On 10/26/2018 at 10:28 AM, jualid said:

Yeah, even if the streamer got refs, it's only because of his giveaway. Once the giveaway is done, he leave the site. 

On 10/26/2018 at 9:59 AM, CaptainLorca said:

That May get you some refs.. but that doesn’t mean they use that account in the end.

You also just get a lot of people Fromm Stake, hoping to get that Tip.

You stream for your referrals and they wager what you giveaway :)

3 hours ago, DancerCat said:

Youtube is one of the best sources if you know how to make quality video.

You stream for your referrals and they wager what you giveaway :)

I think it's not that hard, just record your video about playing stake and add some giveaway on the description xD