Stake Forum
lolipant

Martingale calculator spreadsheet

Featured Comment

i just finished it so i thought i'd shared :)

here is the link, you can view and download (or make a copy to your google account) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bXbuZYxY80OnD48ZsD1i57vPAOECSEodRzLQaRVErg4/edit#gid=1380180666

the input cell are highlight in yellow (basically you input the game payout, house edge, and your credits. the right credit cell is to calculate a specific credit at a certain stack)

you can also increased more than 13 step by highlight the last cell from A to E and drag them down

edit: now it's really completed :P

Edited by lolipant

On 3/25/2018 at 3:55 PM, lolipant said:

i just finished it so i thought i'd shared :)

here is the link, you can view and download (or make a copy to your google account) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bXbuZYxY80OnD48ZsD1i57vPAOECSEodRzLQaRVErg4/edit#gid=1380180666

the input cell are highlight in yellow (basically you input the game payout, house edge, and your credits. the right credit cell is to calculate a specific credit at a certain stack)

you can also increased more than 13 step by highlight the last cell from A to E and drag them down

edit: now it's really completed :P

thx for this hekp. do you also know the reverse martingle? and the fibonacci technique? hope you also share other technique. and i think this martingale only good on diamond poker and baccarat