Mazda3

Strippers from Las Vegas do a tattoo with a QR code for tips in bitcoins

Featured Comment

I found funny news9_9 I hope you like it and will not judge me strictly ;)

Striptease club Legends Room, opened in Las Vegas in May last year, takes bitcoins from its customers.
The club installed a bitcoin-terminal, which allows buying crypto currency on the spot. To pay bitcoins, visitors are invited to scan the tattoo with QR code, which are applied to the bodies of dancers and contain encrypted purse addresses.

According to the idea of the organizers, this practice allows their clients to take advantage of bitcoin, as few of them would like their wives to see a compromising entry in the bank statement, and also help attract crypto-currency investors to their institution.9_9

However, the use of bitcoin makes it possible to secure not only customers, but also employees of the institution.

"I will not give specific names, but certain banks close accounts and refuse service when they find out that you are working in the adult entertainment industry," says dancer Summer Chase.

Clients of the strip club appreciated the innovation and paid crypto currency quite often.

"People who come here are immersed in a crypto currency. I think this is a very clever decision. They really spin in all this, "- noted the dancer Brenna Sparks, adding that he considers crypto-currencies the future of the entertainment industry for adults.

2 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

Wouldve been better if you added in the source, it's not really nice to not refer to the article :P @Mazda3

But on topic: Haha, welcome into the future, scan that booty and have some fun;-)

@Kristoffff https://coinidol.com/las-vegas-strippers-with-bitcoin-qr-tattoos/;)

On 26/03/2018 at 10:31 AM, Kristoffff said:

Wouldve been better if you added in the source, it's not really nice to not refer to the article :P @Mazda3

But on topic: Haha, welcome into the future, scan that booty and have some fun;-)

Already warned @Mazda3 about that. Next time it's warning point time.