Stake Forum
ravenyvolle2

Reverse Martingale and Fibonacci System

Featured Comment

A lot of gamblers usually play with martingale method( you double the amount everytime you lose) and most of the time after a long play, the strategy usually busts all of your balance.

I began searching some other strategies aside from martingale and I came across this reverse martingale(anti-martingale), and fibonacci betting.

1. Reverse Martingale-

I read that this strategy is good for dices, blackjack and roulette.

It is opposite the famous martingale, which is in this strategy, you will double the bet once you hit green and back to base once you hit lose. This depends on streaks, so if you will have lots of green streaks, you are lucky:)

You can always reinvent this strategy of course like in 1.8x payout, i usually double bets when green until 4 greens only then back to base..

2. Fibonnaci Betting-

This is a good strategy which is what i am using right now in dice.

Unlike in martingale, you will not double the bets when losing but you will just add the first 2 numbers to place the next bet..

Ex. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, etc.

You will just add the first 2 numbers to get the third number and so on. 

1+1

1+2

2+3 etc 

In this strat, you will not gain a lot of profit like martingale does but it is safer and the losses are fewer. I am using this with 2.6x payout with 100 satoshis as base and I will update the results in a week:) 

6 hours ago, lombee said:

Following this post to have an update on the Fibonacci strat :)

So far the fibonacci are doing wonders to me:) It is a bit boring and slower in gaining profits but so far i havent busted any balance yet:)

So it is doing good:)

4 hours ago, keemar said:

I already use that strategy raise when we got green and back to base bet when we got red, i tried this strategy on keno and it works enough :)

Keno? il try it too:)

How did it work out for you? You are winning?:) 

On 3/29/2018 at 9:15 AM, ravenyvolle2 said:

A lot of gamblers usually play with martingale method( you double the amount everytime you lose) and most of the time after a long play, the strategy usually busts all of your balance.

I began searching some other strategies aside from martingale and I came across this reverse martingale(anti-martingale), and fibonacci betting.

1. Reverse Martingale-

I read that this strategy is good for dices, blackjack and roulette.

It is opposite the famous martingale, which is in this strategy, you will double the bet once you hit green and back to base once you hit lose. This depends on streaks, so if you will have lots of green streaks, you are lucky:)

You can always reinvent this strategy of course like in 1.8x payout, i usually double bets when green until 4 greens only then back to base..

2. Fibonnaci Betting-

This is a good strategy which is what i am using right now in dice.

Unlike in martingale, you will not double the bets when losing but you will just add the first 2 numbers to place the next bet..

Ex. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, etc.

You will just add the first 2 numbers to get the third number and so on. 

1+1

1+2

2+3 etc 

In this strat, you will not gain a lot of profit like martingale does but it is safer and the losses are fewer. I am using this with 2.6x payout with 100 satoshis as base and I will update the results in a week:) 

ill try this both, im always losing on any game, 

I think this is much safer that martingale. I will try this but need more time to gain your profit goal. Still good if you like to spend more time on playing. 

Martingale works great until it doesn't - then you're busted.

So it is nice to see some alternate progressive strategies laid out so clearly.  I've played around with reverse martingale as you've described it.  I like it because your losses are always your base bet and it's your winnings that progress.  Have not been too enamored with fibonacci, it seems to just be martingale by another name - your risk increases for a marginal win amount.

Good Luck!