Marketplace to be phased out Read more... ×
Stake Community
dmbadillo10

Stake ID : bazinga - Defaulted on Loan ❌❌❌

Featured Comment

7 hours ago, Bojana said:

Thank you, @dmbadillo10, he has been banned. Sorry that this has happened. Let us know if he reaches out and pays the loan, this is all that we can do for now. Please, leave him a negative trader feedback, just in case ;)

Yea. Too bad this had to happen.

Another countrymen.. Seesh.

Thanks for doing the right actions Boj.. 

30 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Can you confirm this is his account, @dmbadillo10? :/ 

Yes i believe it is as well.. I saw him wrote that in our group chat before and even saw it in chat. That he and userbae are same .. 

Some of my friends can affirm as well 

@wilbur @xtinepink @bellapelle @nhoyasim101 @Han2x @eldrindcm @Mackyrivera

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

Can you confirm this is his account, @dmbadillo10? :/ 

Yes. He messaged me on tele, and he said he is "userbae".

He paid me the principal amount of 100k already. We had an agreement that he will pay me up another 100k, once his "bazinga" account is unlocked. He is telling me that he deposited funds on that banned account. I even tried to contact Live Support, but it was suggested that he has to pay all his debts before the account will be unbanned.

I am also concerned with the others, who he owes too. So, I will leave the judgement to you and the other Support staff if the "bazinga" account will be unbanned.

If there's anyway to check if he really deposited on bazinga account, that would help to see if he is just trying to get the account back.

30 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

If there's anyway to check if he really deposited on bazinga account, that would help to see if he is just trying to get the account back.

We cannot share this info, @dmbadillo10, and he is not in the position to set any conditions, he has to pay full loan to you, and interest, you post the transactions here to confirm, and only then can he get the account back, no one can deny the unbanning then. Also, I suggest you leave negative Feedback on his forum account, for the other users to be warned in the future, not to trade with him. 

Please, do you know whom else he owes, has the transfer happened via Forum as well? :/ 

42 minutes ago, Bojana said:

We cannot share this info, @dmbadillo10, and he is not in the position to set any conditions, he has to pay full loan to you, and interest, you post the transactions here to confirm, and only then can he get the account back, no one can deny the unbanning then. Also, I suggest you leave negative Feedback on his forum account, for the other users to be warned in the future, not to trade with him. 

Please, do you know whom else he owes, has the transfer happened via Forum as well? :/ 

I understand @Bojana. :)

I see. I'll let him know about this.

Not sure with the others, if they transacted thru forums. But I know peeps who he owes too. Just don't wanna mention them, since its not my buzz. :D

I will negative feedback right now. Thanks for reminding Bojana. Thank you so much.