Brais

📢 Stake's school is looking for teachers

Featured Comment

5acaca6f35d2c_StakeSchool1.thumb.png.035ec0c568213e63f2056c9cf0ce5fe8.png

By now all of you have already checked out our Bitcoin school, and the feedback has been amazing. We want to thank everybody for your support. 

We intend to increase the article database and would love to open up the opportunity to be a teacher, to community members like you.

If you are interested in writing crypto-currency orientated articles for us, please send us your any original content or articles, and if they are chosen for the school, you will be rewarded. The payments depend on the level your article will be chosen for:

• Beginner: 0.001 BTC
  • Intermediate: 0.0015 BTC
  • Advanced: 0.002 BTC
  • Resources: 0.0018 BTC

Send me a PM with your articles!

On 4/8/2018 at 7:06 PM, Brais said:

By now all of you have already checked out our Bitcoin school, and the feedback has been amazing. We want to thank everybody for your support. 

We intend to increase the article database and would love to open up the opportunity to be a teacher, to community members like you.

If you are interested in writing crypto-currency orientated articles for us, please send us your any original content or articles, and if they are chosen for the school, you will be rewarded. The payments depend on the level your article will be chosen for:

awesome,keep up to get more participant

On 4/8/2018 at 10:06 PM, Brais said:

This is great and depending on what you need I may be able to help.  When you say "please send us" who should I send my draft to, just PM it to you or submit it some other way?

Thanks and good luck with the school!

A great opportunity for members of the community to share their knowledge in the field of crypto currency. Who knows little can gain additional knowledge, and the guru has the opportunity to share his secrets, thank you for this opportunity, it should be interesting and cognitive, and certainly profitable for teachers:)

On 09.04.2018 at 5:06 AM, Brais said:

Please tell me where to send articles related to crypto-currencies, on tech support?

On 4/9/2018 at 10:06 AM, Brais said:

how to join  this? 

14 hours ago, engineer02 said:

does it have any reqiurements?

For you and @MainIbem if you have interest in it please send me a PM and I will send you a few topics that we want to have at the moment.

The requirements are, of course, unique content, well wrote and in good English. As I said we are looking for good content interesting for our customers and we will choose only the good ones.

15 hours ago, ri1ey said:

@Brais, what if we make multilingual school for all Stake users and have separate authors for that?

It's a possibility for the future, but, at the moment, it will be only in English