sugaleroako

Show me your affiliate earnings

Featured Comment

All of my affiliate earning is only 5000 sat over still now. I didn't find affilliate too much and I was create account for my wife and friends also . But they didn't play well and honstly they didn't trust and didn't hear before bitcoin :D . So, they don't want to play with cryptos and when I tips them they will play if not they won't play it :D .

I have 35 refs on stake, but of no use.  They all seems to be just free money chasers and no risk takers or any kind of gambling lovers.  Got only around 500 sats so from that 35 refs, but I got 80+ refs on Primedice and they are much better than here, they made around 35+ deposits and quite an average ref income too.

Here is the screenshot of stake ref analytics.

image.thumb.png.f5f63cb13b9f303ca366a06524aaef82.png

Primedice affiliate analytics screenshot.

image.thumb.png.235c83c83410899bc623bd9ab724b328.png

BTW what is FTDs here, can anyone explaine

3 hours ago, jamesbond said:

BTW what is FTDs here, can anyone explaine

"First Time Deposit", the people who succesfully deposited for the first time. All the other people was playing with the free balance from giveaways, rain drops, etc.

On 2/15/2020 at 6:53 PM, Xylber said:

"First Time Deposit", the people who succesfully deposited for the first time. All the other people was playing with the free balance from giveaways, rain drops, etc.

So this mean only 3 people deposited and total of 34 deposits were made by these 3 people.

I have only 5 referrals at stake and seems like they aren't active anymore. I aint getting any funds from them .

3 hours ago, jamesbond said:

So this mean only 3 people deposited and total of 34 deposits were made by these 3 people.

Yeah exactly. It looks weird, no doubt, ask the support to see what they say