Baecon

If God does not exist, where did everything come from? Where did God come from?

Featured Comment

No. No one knows. We do know that there are no gods and if there are they have done everything possible to hide themselves and if there are gods who need faith no thanks. Gods who need people to worship them but only if they are ignorant are not gods I want anything to do with.

The answer now and 1 million years from now is "We don't know" and that's ok to say. Some people are scare do the unknown and death so they need religions and gods to feel safe. It's just simply old ways of thinking. 

"How does thunder work?" I dont know. GOD DID IT! lol "god" is the answer used to answer questions we don't know. Once we know the answer we no longer need god. it has happened every time in history and NEVER the other way around.

I am as sure there are no gods. No magic or ANYTHING supernatural as I am confident there is no Santa Clause. But in the end IF there are gods it's up to them to convince us. They shouldn't expect us to believe in things for bad reasons (faith). If gods are real they know EXACTLY what it would take to make me believe and yet they don't? Not my fault. Until there is ANY evidence for gods I simply can't lie to myself and pretend I believe. 

I'm sure that there is a God. I do not know where everything came from, where humanity came from, and everything that we see around us. But it's wonderful! I love this world, although it can be difficult sometimes with all sorts of problems

there are many theories of how the human being was created but it has not been confirmed what the true theory is

On 4/23/2018 at 8:39 AM, Baecon said:

Hello Guys This is me again Baecon, 

Today guys I'm going to ask if God does not exist, where did everything come from?  Can anyone answer this question? 

Scientists would say something similar to the Big Bang, an event that birthed our galaxy - and most likely others as well.

As to where did phenomenons like these actually come from, I’m afraid I don’t know until I research deeper into the topic, lol.

i dont believe in god or any shit like that 
i believe in chaos 
everything was there but it also wasnt there it had to start but it already started xD 
Asking something like
''then how it all started'' its the same as '' where god came from''   
You cant understand something you cant understand ( lol sounds funny )

i think most of people believe in god they are scared of dying and of the fact that their life is meaningless :) they cant accept the fact of not existing so they gotta believe that there is something even after they die when there rlly isnt ( if you as me)   i was going to say total black screen  but you need brain for that shit and if you are dead you brain is being eaten by worms so its just nothing not even black screen just nothing D: 

anyway
Nothing means anything and we are all going to die :D 
yall better enjoy that shit it aint gonna last long 

On 4/23/2018 at 8:39 AM, Baecon said:

Hello Guys This is me again Baecon, 

Today guys I'm going to ask if God does not exist, where did everything come from?  Can anyone answer this question? 

Sorry which of over 800 popular gods are you referring to?