Stake Forum
daemonss

How do you make profit with the faucet?

Featured Comment

....short answer....                            
in stake faucet...       
....you dont...              
its way too small to even bother with trying in my opinion...

If you want to profit from a faucet you should honestly look elsewhere. 5 sats every 3 minutes does not give u much leeway. The best way would be to hunt mines for a 100k payout, looking for a higher payout than 100k is not realistic when you consider that you have 5 bets every 3 minutes. Alternatively, be active on the forums and if you are intentional you could easily get a couple thousand sats a day just from posting content. With the forums you get paid as much as you put in. You could theoretically earn as much as 75k sats a day from posting topics, but they would need to be top notch and the amount of words that your thread would need to be would be as much as a thesis probably lol.

At this point in time, I really do not think it is much possible to make a decent profit off the current Stake's faucet anymore since it is so low and clearly set at an amount that is just for players to test the games with the cryptocurrencies rather than making it a possibly viable method of earning money on Stake.

1 hour ago, Exadao said:

For now faucet is very low amount, its so hard to win with that amount and only 20 claim a day except someone have big luck there. 

yeah thats why i say just disable it then, this is not even enough to make some bets so we can bet 0 stake bets lol more than enough according to me

Long time ago there was one legendary player, who made 1 btc from 100 sats faucet, and, not even just once O.o

Personaly me - I made like 250k from faucet once. But it was just once, and I never was succeed to repeat that again :D

hmmm.

Earning on faucet.

You do pre rolls zero bet, if you feel lucky. bet all in every faucet on High PO.

If you are not lucky on the first day, because of limited faucet.

Comeback the other day and do it everyday.

But one thing for sure, it will take a lot of effort doing so.

Goodluck

with enough time and  trials you can make a  profit, a  good  profit  even from a 10  satoshi faucet..

the real question is, how much time? and how much do you value the limited time you have in your day .. life...