Stake Community
Bitcoinani

Outstanding health benefits of Carrots

Featured Comment

• I am from India as i already stated in my intro And i love to eat carrots and i am going to share the benefits of carrots for the stake community stay healthy keep gambling :D
  • Carrots for Charming Skin:

Carrots contains anti-oxidants and Vitamin C that can responsible for making the skin to charm. Everyday a glass of carrot juice in winters makes your skin to glow.

• Carrot juice fights with Black Spots and pimples:

Carrot juice is highly effective in removing brown black spots and pimples from skin. It kills the bacteria that cause pimples.

• Anti-Ageing:

Vitamin A and antioxidants that prevent early wrinkles and uneven skin tone that makes your skin younger.

• Anti-Cancerous:

Carrots consist of carotenoids that can help in destroying the pre-cancerous cells in body also reduce the risk of cancer.

• Eye Sight:

It contains beta-carotene that is an anti-oxidant which can help in improving the eye-sight.

On 8/27/2017 at 5:14 PM, Bitcoinani said:
  • I am from India as i already stated in my intro And i love to eat carrots and i am going to share the benefits of carrots for the stake community stay healthy keep gambling :D
  • Carrots for Charming Skin:

Carrots contains anti-oxidants and Vitamin C that can responsible for making the skin to charm. Everyday a glass of carrot juice in winters makes your skin to glow.

• Carrot juice fights with Black Spots and pimples:

Carrot juice is highly effective in removing brown black spots and pimples from skin. It kills the bacteria that cause pimples.

• Anti-Ageing:

Vitamin A and antioxidants that prevent early wrinkles and uneven skin tone that makes your skin younger.

• Anti-Cancerous:

Carrots consist of carotenoids that can help in destroying the pre-cancerous cells in body also reduce the risk of cancer.

• Eye Sight:

It contains beta-carotene that is an anti-oxidant which can help in improving the eye-sight.

i love carrots since it is good for the eyes, i remember before when i was in japan, fresh carrots are everywhere near on my apartment.. ^_^ #reminiscing those days 

hummmm, and carrots are so delicious :) 

Remembering that it helps a loooooot our HAIR grow girls :)

One tip is you make Carrot Oil

take some carrots and grate them with the help of grater. 

Carrots are awesome for the body in so many different ways. But for myself eating them over and over again prepared different ways didn't really work for me. What did and what has worked and I still enjoy nearly every day is juicing them. It proves expensive buying brand small bags. Carrots will keep in the fridge for quite a while. So I found stores that sold in bulk or generic bulk bags then the cost wasn't that much in the long run. And yes you'd be surprised how much juice come out of a carrot. I will sometimes juice carrots straight or add some celery. But it's refreshing when freshly juiced and you can really feel it working in the body. It's a good thing.

There are lots of benefits for carrots. It’s good to health and contains Vitamin A, C, K, and B8. Carrots are the highest contributors of Vitamin A. Studies shows that carrot eating reduces cancer risk by 1/3. Carrot is rich in with beta-carotene and it acts as an antioxidant. Regular eating of carrot reduces cholesterol, improves the visual power, lower risks of heart attacks, improves the skin glowing etc are the major benefits of carrots. Carrot is a vegetable and also a medicine for several diseases. It’s the best vegetable for diet program and it’s also used in Ayurvedic treatments. Ayurveda offers natural healing. There are lots of Ayurveda centers in Kerala uses the carrot as an Ayurvedic medicine for their treatments. Aura Spa is one of them, which provides best Ayurvedic treatments. The Herbal facial treatment in Ayurveda uses the carrot as the main ingredient. The vitamins in carrot have the power to prevent skin problems and help to make the skin so beautiful. The antioxidant carotenoids give the orange color to a carrot. Beta-carotene improves the immunity of the body, protecting skin and eye and fighting free radical damage. All over carrot is a rich storage of Vitamins. For more details, visit: http://auraayurvedicspa.com/

carrot-1.jpg