Stake Community
TheE1337

What do you guys do with the faucet?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Everytime I get the faucet, I just lose it all no matter what I do it seems lol. A couple times I came out with profit but only after I deposited like 17k-30k stats.

Edited by Jon29
Messed up my post had same text 2x because of lag I think

I honestly just yolo it on plinko high 16 settings. sometimes it actually works well. hitting the x1000 on a yolo is very rare but hitting the x130 happens more than youd think. but whatever I accumulate ends up getting sucked right back up by plinko anyways.

On 5/18/2018 at 9:38 PM, hhasim09 said:

yeah... with using this strategy 1. Search A or K   2. bet for low (if A)or Bet for high (if K) 3. after win transfer to bank acc 4. repeat 

Are we actually allowed to have bank accounts at Stake?

I have seen many players send a portion of their current stash to an alt. Are there any rules for alt accounts other than not being able to participate in chat? 

On 7/27/2018 at 7:45 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Are we actually allowed to have bank accounts at Stake?

I have seen many players send a portion of their current stash to an alt. Are there any rules for alt accounts other than not being able to participate in chat? 

Yes, it is, as long as you claim faucet from the main only, and the direction in which the tips go should be from the main>bank. Also, do not use banks on chat, just main accounts, especially during the trivia or roll hunts :)