Stake Forum
skillex

Most profitable?

Featured Comment

Hello guys, I just wanna ask the trading experts here, whats more profitable, to invest in higher than $1 coins or below $1?  Since its so risky always chasing these already overpricey coins in market. So I think its better investing on these below $1 ,what do you think? :) 

errm. not professional in trading but (i stopped)

here is what i know, if you do day trading then you might want to invest in a coin lower than 1$ like lindacoin and paccoin coz it's more likely to be volatile than coins that are pricey like btc, ltc , eth

when it comes to long term investment coins that are higher than 1$ like eth, EOS, Stellar, NEO, IOTA

this is "for me" only 

27 minutes ago, wilbur said:

errm. not professional in trading but (i stopped)

here is what i know, if you do day trading then you might want to invest in a coin lower than 1$ like lindacoin and paccoin coz it's more likely to be volatile than coins that are pricey like btc, ltc , eth

when it comes to long term investment coins that are higher than 1$ like eth, EOS, Stellar, NEO, IOTA

this is "for me" only 

Great!, Thanks for the opinion wil ;) ,but why did you stop trading already? 

1 hour ago, skillex said:

Hello guys, I just wanna ask the trading experts here, whats more profitable, to invest in higher than $1 coins or below $1?  Since its so risky always chasing these already overpricey coins in market. So I think its better investing on these below $1 ,what do you think? :) 

Trading and investing are two different methods. When you are talking about investing you need to put you money on some thing and hold it for long time.  While trading involves the more frequent buying of goods. It will be made is a shorter time like months or even shorter. Profit in trading will be gain on how you decide to buy. It's buying in lower price and selling in higher price. 

But I think when you wan't a profitable coin to invest choose less than one dollar that you know got the potential to be bigger soon. Because you can have more amount and when it goes high your investments will be multiplied more. 

Edited by Han2x

Just now, Han2x said:

Trading and investing are two different methods. When you are talking about investing you need to put you money on some thing and hold it for long time.  While trading involves the more frequent buying of goods. It will be made is a shorter time like months or even shorter. Profit in trading will be gain on how you decide to buy. It's buying in lower price and selling in higher price. 

trading and investing are not different methods but they go hand in hand

let's say you bought 500$ worth of bitcoin, that means you traded your dollar to bitcoin, and you can also say "invested on bitcoin"

trading doesnt mean frequent buying of goods

investing doesnt mean you have to hold that thing for a long time :)

trading is an action when you buy goods(coins) and sell it or exchange it to different coin or even fiat money

investing is committing money(Capital) with the expectation to earn something out of it

Just now, skillex said:

Great!, Thanks for the opinion wil ;) ,but why did you stop trading already? 

errrm i need the money lol

2 minutes ago, wilbur said:

trading and investing are not different methods but they go hand in hand

let's say you bought 500$ worth of bitcoin, that means you traded your dollar to bitcoin, and you can also say "invested on bitcoin"

trading doesnt mean frequent buying of goods

investing doesnt mean you have to hold that thing for a long time :)

trading is an action when you buy goods(coins) and sell it or exchange it to different coin or even fiat money

investing is committing money(Capital) with the expectation to earn something out of it

@wilbur so this is wrong? I will stop reading this if you will say that it's wrong.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp

Edited by Han2x

Just now, Han2x said:

@wilbur so this is wrong? I will stop reading this if you will say that it's wrong.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp

i didnt say it's wrong though :P this one article has a point 

so uhmm tell me is my answer to you wrong? hehe 

im pointing out the likeness of and how trading and investing work together that article is talking about the difference of the both

Just now, wilbur said:

i didnt say it's wrong though :P this one article has a point 

so uhmm tell me is my answer to you wrong? hehe 

I never said you are wrong. You have the point. They have the same goal to earn something. But what they differ is the period of time. Am I right? 

We are not really got at this but that's our opinion. So why argue with one thing we are not expert of. Let's just get information to google okay? 

Just now, Han2x said:

I never said you are wrong. You have the point. They have the same goal to earn something. But what they differ is the period of time. Am I right? 

We are not really got at this but that's our opinion. So why argue with one thing we are not expert of.

Let's just get information to google okay?

not all information on google can be trusted, that's what my daddy @eldrindcm said 

yes the time is one thing that differs them

Initial Coin Offering ICO , there are many companies in the market with their ICO's , we are supposed to study the company details and market and Invest in it, Its an Individuals risk and his perception on ICO's or COIN, he can Invest $1 or more than $1 but Profits and Losses will be incurred by an Individual Who Invests on the COIN,

46 minutes ago, btcstar31 said:

Initial Coin Offering ICO , there are many companies in the market with their ICO's , we are supposed to study the company details and market and Invest in it, Its an Individuals risk and his perception on ICO's or COIN, he can Invest $1 or more than $1 but Profits and Losses will be incurred by an Individual Who Invests on the COIN,

Nice suggestion mate. I hope will not be scammed. In choosing project you need more research and check the background of the people behind it. But everything needs luck and good decision making. 

Look more at a coins market cap opposed to that of its individual units value. 

Generally speaking though, the smaller the coins market cap, the more risk you'll be taking. That risk obviously comes with a possible heightened reward. 

I'd stick away from the obvious "Shitcoins" and trade with the more known ones, regardless of their units price.

19 minutes ago, Edward said:

Generally speaking though, the smaller the coins market cap, the more risk you'll be taking. That risk obviously comes with a possible heightened reward. 

I'd stick away from the obvious "Shitcoins" and trade with the more known ones, regardless of their units price.

Wow ,thanks fot that suggestion boss Eddie, i didn't expect a suggestion from you ;) .By the way boss @Edward what do you think of IOST token is it a good project to invest with? :) 

Edited by skillex

You have the point @Edward. I'm not a pro trader and I don't have much experience in trading. But I like to invest and risk to gain big profit in the future. Just like gambling you need to risk to earn. 

7 hours ago, Edward said:

You havent answered the question yet 

Youve given a hint that a smaller matket cap the riskier but more rewardable but the question is somewhat different

13 hours ago, wilbur said:

You havent answered the question yet 

Youve given a hint that a smaller matket cap the riskier but more rewardable but the question is somewhat different

But boss Eddie is somehow right wil, marketcap is important when investing to a certain coin aside from its current price. :) 

1 hour ago, skillex said:

But boss Eddie is somehow right wil, marketcap is important when investing to a certain coin aside from its current price. :) 

When you are talking about investing it's good to consider that market cap. But investing in large-cap does not necessarily bring in huge returns in a short period of time. You need long time before you will be rewarded with you investments.