Stake Forum
xtinepink

Is there even strategy on chartbet?

Featured Comment

Hey stakers! 

How do you guys play chartbet? Do you even have strategy for this game? 

What multiplier do you use? I usually put a 35x or as it is -the 5x multiplier. 

I sometimes do the wait strategy, in which I will wait for many 1x nth multiplier before raising my bets. 

Because of the previous giveaway about chartbet 

I have realized that it is better to hint multipliers than betting huge amount on low multiplier

That's what i do when i play chartbet hehe

It is very difficult to have any strategy with this game. You could pre-roll 20 times betting low or zero but that doesn't mean the next 20 rolls you will get a good multiplier. Martingale is a choice I suppose, but it sounds extremely risky and I don't think I'll be trying it with this game.

3 minutes ago, Philip74 said:

It is very difficult to have any strategy with this game. You could pre-roll 20 times betting low or zero but that doesn't mean the next 20 rolls you will get a good multiplier. Martingale is a choice I suppose, but it sounds extremely risky and I don't think I'll be trying it with this game.

This is the same story for me

For me playing chartbet just for hunting big payout 😁. Im always do x2 after 5 lose streak under 5. Hope you try my strat goodluck. Example base bet : 100 after 5 lose streak x2 = 200 but what ever you want do martingale xD im always use 1/4 base bet from my bankroll.

I don't usually play chartbet but I did hit high payouts in this game. What I did was just doing a preroll. Just clicked quick on few rolls and just guess if the next roll will give you high payout. hehehe. It's a pure trusting of luck. 

i have played around quit a bit with chartbet and the hink i like to do is set my mutiplyer a random x2447877434 and see where is goes but i always get scared and cash out usually before x30 lol