Marketplace to be phased out Read more... ×
Stake Community
babs01

Visit Canada

Featured Comment

5 hours ago, btcstar31 said:

Software Professionals are paid Huge Salaries in CANADA , USA , AUSTRALIA , UK & in few other Countries , 

You are very correct, So many opportunities in Canada

My friend immigrated to the United States. It's good that our country has such opportunities to travel here. This is beneficial both for immigrants and for us, because we can communicate with people with a totally different culture and values and this is cool. And the main thing is that all that is needed is time, a lawyer and the filling of certain forms. As far as I remember, my friend filled out this form https://usimmigrationforms.com/form-i-694-notice-of-appeal-of-decision/ . It just might be useful to someone, I do not know. And I think with my opinion, many will agree

I love Canada, You should eat at Chef George Lorenzo Loseto, one of the best restaurants in Toronto. The most special is sweet tuna wrapped in sweet potatoes, Cornish chicken served with goat's cheese and broccoli

I was been in USA with students work abroud, but Canada is better destination. More nature, more mountains and great citizens. In my country is hard to get VIZA for Cannada