Stake Forum
Geimond

Google Chrome Translator Extension

Featured Comment

I  saw a lot of friends and sometimes streamers wasting time on translating,

so i decided to share the way i translate any word/sentence/page from and to any language i want.

If you are using Google Chrome, you can add this Extension to translate words, sentences even pages really faster and easier..

''Note: This is not sponsored and that's not a refer link, i won't win any money from sharing this i just want to help you''

Link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon

How to use it:

To Translate couple of words

You can Copy the word, press on the Extension icon and paste it to translate it,

70efe46a2ad496e6b7661dd52c344949.png

To Translate a Sentence

You can select a sentence and press the Extension icon to translate it

8fc73133f51a057527ffae009d413cab.png

To Translate the whole Page

Or you can Press on the Extension icon and choose ''TRANSLATE THIS PAGE'' to translate the whole page, (And you can choose any language you want)

8d21762fb7c276db67083ed0c7400c09.png

Note: I didn't create posts/topics for 5 months, so i was just playing around with colors for fun :)

Edited by Geimond

Damn thanks was searching for one of these. I am currently visiting some sites which are in Russian i guess and this would help me out a lot Thanks !!