Stake Forum
Dan

📢 Ethereum launched!

Featured Comment

Today's huge update brings our first alt-coin to the platform.

It couldn't really come at a better time! Ethereum is on a huge run currently and is on its last pit stop before it soars to the moon. Come help test out the updated platform, and let us know your feedback/thoughts.

Once everything is ironed out we will be running a special promotion week to help spread the Ethereum love, so start getting your funds ready!

Also on a side note, let us know what coin you would love to see introduced next by voting on this straw poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/15657259/r

Ethereum OMG. I really missed you my love in Stake. Okay Let's keep the poetic feelings aside. :P

No Exchanger Yet?  :/ we need an exchanger lol. 

BTW nice update guys. 

Love Stake

Great news was waiting for that for a long tim now :)

For new coin i'll go for EOS. Because we would be one of the very first to have it on a gambling site, because it's a coin who will go to the moon soon and because it's still a "cheap" coin so people could be willing to bet more of them. Same with Doge but except the fact that Doge is cheap, can be mine easily, ... no one care about the coin itself. And it's the one who have the less probably to take value in the future.

I hope you're all enjoying this now, a lot of you waited for this to happen.

What we got as a suggestion is to make a different font for tip announcements in the chat when ETH tips are sent, so we can make some difference. Color, font, adding a sign before or anything that would be easier to spot when tips are in question. :) Do you agree? We could forward it further if you like the idea. (all credits for this one go to @wry :)

Which is more effective to play in stake. Ethereum of Bitcoin? using Ethereum is safe I guess. For you can bet higher amount of ETH in a lesser value if converted to dollars. 

8 hours ago, MystiqueLana said:

My deposit is still not yet credited into my account. i think you guys shouldn't launched this if there is still some issues ongoing with this ethereum deposits. I hope you guys can fix it as soon as possible. 

Ethereum deposits take 20+ confirmation to be credited to your account. Please, wait until you have reached this confirmation count and/or contact us on support platform so that we could check this for you and contact admins in case your deposit got stuck. :)