Stake Forum
nhoyasim101

Is the radiation from cellphones safe?

Featured Comment

Hello stakers.

almost all of us icluding kids around the world are using cellphone's do you think that this will not affect with your health due to its radiation? well  let us take a review of this...😀

The radiation emitted by cell phones, known as radiofrequency (RF) radiation, is regulated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Hundreds of millions of Americans use cell phones and many of them wonder if there are any health risks.

People who say cell phones are safe reference statements by the FCC and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and point to peer-reviewed studies which conclude that cell phone use is not associated with an increased risk of brain tumors or the onset of other health problems. They contend there has been no increase in brain tumor rates despite hundreds of millions of people now using cell phones.

People who say cell phones are not safe cite peer-reviewed studies showing an association between cell phone use and tumor growth, DNA damage, and decreased fertility. They say cancers take 20-30 years to develop and cell phone studies have monitored periods of 10 years or less. They highlight the International Agency for Research on Cancer’s classification of cell phone radiation as a possible carcinogen

share your thoughts about this guys,

source: https://cellphones.procon.org/

Well i think i have read of studies showing that it does affect our brains especially when we sleep with them. i mean its radiation, i would think enough exposure will result in some damage. Probably more in some then others. Dont take your health for granted or be careless about these things, i think people who think such exposure has no health risks are either lazy or so attached to their phones they want no reason to have to not have it constantly on them.