Stake Forum
FanEagle

Decision on deleting my actual gambling account on Stake

Should I delete my Stake Account?  

11 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Yes or No?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/14/2018 at 02:59 PM

Featured Comment

Since some mods decided to don't like me for random not funny jokes, I will put it on the votes. if it's a yes, I will delete my account and I will never come back on here.

At the end of the 24 hours You will decide what I will have to do.

I never played plinko seriously, on mines... long time I dont play that either.

I'm only pissed that a person get's angry on a joke that it wasnt even a real thing to laugh at.

no, come on its not fun or maybe u need aspirin?? 

i until make this account just for vote mate :D

Edited by payno | wrong words

Maybe if not every second message from you would be either 'pissed', 'explicit' or 'offensive' mods would like you more. No need to leave if you are able to change that behaviour :)

Wait a second: wait a second, waaaait a second. pissed? explicit? offensive?

I rarely come in chat already, i sound pissed like anybody when they lose.

Explicit, for the couple of silly jokes I say?

Offensive? who I ever insulted that wasn't attacking me badly?

7 minutes ago, SuddenlyBroke said:

Dude no one likes mute coins! But you gotta float like a butterfly and sting like a bee! 

Take it on the chin, champions stand up one more time! 

Don't delete your account ;)

I'm not muted.I'm only pissed that from how @irena talks looks like im a sexual monster that comes straight from hell, and thats offensive for me.

@FanEagle, this is not the first time you're making such comments in the chat about me, I can even pull out some chatlog from before, and you were also told to behave better even then. 

I didn't mute you or anything else, I only asked you not to talk to me, since that's the only way you can do that, and I'm really not interested in being a subject of such a topic. 

Then again, no measures were taken, freedom of speech and all that, I stopped writing in the chat, because I didn't have anything to add, I told you my opinion, and that was the end of story from my side. 

If you think that anyone finds your immature sexual comments funny, I think you are wrong. The whole chat is joking on all levels, but almost all of them know what would make it rather rude, and do not cross the line. You didn't cross it once or twice, it happened a lot, and I even have the same experience with you from the past. 

I think me leaving the chat at that moment was the best decision, you weren't muted, and you were free to talk like you're used to do freely. The problem is, it wasn't only me that didn't like your behavior, and you should think about that part as well. 

I'm done here. 

Cheers!

2main my love !!   My live and learn every single day .... perhaps today was another lesson to write down in ur story of life ... weather right or wrong you learned from the situation.   Something u said must have offended irena which I feel isn’t acceptable no matter what the content.  This is my opinion anyways ... I never wish to make the people around me feel uncomfortable so if I say something that bothers them I take it as a lesson to reevaluate what I say and who I say it around.   

If you leave I will keeeeel you.   ❤️