Arsmikee

Mirela, Irena, Bojana and My Queen Jelena!

Featured Comment

Everytime I lose all my crypto on stake I will immediatelly tell myself this is the last time im gambling crypto! But because of Mirela, Irena, Bojana and My Queen Jelena I can’t stop myself visiting the sites because I wanna see there gorgeous, Godess face especially Jelena <3.

and you! Yes you! The person who visited my topic and reading this. 

Answer me.

What about you? Do you have any other reason why you keep gambling even you lose a lot of crypto already.

Oh my gosh, we are the same, i go there because of milan, vlad, darko, mladen, edward, stunna, dan, and basically all the boys. :D Maybe i forgot someone but yeah those are the main reason i go there lolol:D

So all the girls are ur inspiration, mine are the boys, yey we are the same!:D

Stake is a crush tinder thingy site anyway not a gambling site -_-

3 hours ago, ravenyvolle2 said:

Oh my gosh, we are the same, i go there because of milan, vlad, darko, mladen, edward, stunna, dan, and basically all the boys. :D Maybe i forgot someone but yeah those are the main reason i go there lolol:D

So all the girls are ur inspiration, mine are the boys, yey we are the same!:D

Stake is a crush tinder thingy site anyway not a gambling site -_-

actually just forget about this post because I don't like them anymore. Cause now its you! You're my inspiration now! ahahhaha
Everytime I get notifications na you replied on my post kinikilig ako lol ahaha
                                                                                                                            - DonPabloEscobar

I'm not gonna be active on this account i'll be focusing with my DonPabloEscobar accnt. 

44 minutes ago, Arsmikee said:

I'm not gonna be active on this account i'll be focusing with my DonPabloEscobar accnt. 

@Arsmikee, multiple accounts on Forum are not allowed :) Could you, please, tell us which one do you want to use so that we could ban/disable the other one? ;) 

1 hour ago, Arsmikee said:

actually just forget about this post because I don't like them anymore. Cause now its you! You're my inspiration now! ahahhaha
Everytime I get notifications na you replied on my post kinikilig ako lol ahaha
                                                                                                                            - DonPabloEscobar

Oh hahahhaa xD why me. But anyway im flattered :D