Stake Forum
Kate

Get free 12 Dollars worth of coins in Coinpayments free

Featured Comment

First of all go to this link https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?ref=57658d25e0cff1566455046d1e42fabb

Then register and then login 

They will ask you to how you want to be payed click wallet everytime

Then wait 24 hours and then boom u got 12 dollars 

Its CPS coin new ICO by them 

no ref : https://www.coinpayments.net/

8 minutes ago, Samuel Solano said:

I already have those coins but I still can not find a way to convert them to bitcoin, some suggestion?

Its still in like ICo stage this coins still isnt usable for a bit time

On 5/15/2018 at 9:24 PM, Kate said:

I've just noticed this now, but this is extremely dishonest of you! This link is actually a referral link that has been disguised as a non-ref link. I wouldn't have expected that from you, given your reputation on the forum :(

i dont see what you mean william.. are you being serious? causee the link has a "ref" in the link name itself. and i also see a non ref link on the end of the post?

also i do not see "edited" or last edited notation on the first post (unless 1st posts dont ever show edited time or at all..

so all that i see is everything being done accorfing to guidlines. , was that  info not there or did u miss it or was it just added?

34 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

i dont see what you mean william.. are you being serious? causee the link has a "ref" in the link name itself. and i also see a non ref link on the end of the post?

also i do not see "edited" or last edited notation on the first post (unless 1st posts dont ever show edited time or at all..

so all that i see is everything being done accorfing to guidlines. , was that  info not there or did u miss it or was it just added?

I think what William pointing in his post is when you click to the "no ref" link, you will be still redirected to her referral link because when I hovered my mouse pointer to the "no ref" the site url that I will be redirected when I click it is the same as her referral link. (I hope you get what I meant, Im not good at explaining. lol)

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, Shaniqua said:

@jinz explained it perfectly. Hover your mouse over the non-ref link. Or click on it and notice the website which it takes you to. (Check the address bar in your internet browser). You will see that it takes you to the referral link page. So basically the non-ref link Kate provided is not the real link, when you click it, it takes you somewhere else. Does this make sense @Shaniqua ?

17 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

@jinz explained it perfectly. Hover your mouse over the non-ref link. Or click on it and notice the website which it takes you to. (Check the address bar in your internet browser). You will see that it takes you to the referral link page. So basically the non-ref link Kate provided is not the real link, when you click it, it takes you somewhere else. Does this make sense @Shaniqua ?

now i see. the link is a referral very bad in this forum ...  

On 5/15/2018 at 10:24 PM, Kate said:

First of all go to this link https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?ref=57658d25e0cff1566455046d1e42fabb

Then register and then login 

They will ask you to how you want to be payed click wallet everytime

Then wait 24 hours and then boom u got 12 dollars 

Its CPS coin new ICO by them 

no ref : https://www.coinpayments.net/

Hi, thanks for sharing. I tried, and they gave me 12 dollars but in 3 days(((( 

Oh a new ICO coin, but is this not posted in the wrong section and should not be a Bitcoin discussion? ICOs are generally considered in the alt-coins category.

Anyways thanks for the heads up on this ICO.

On 5/21/2019 at 7:15 AM, williamshennie9 said:

Oh wow yes.... sneaky... even... uncouth...

but yes i see exactly eha you mean now, i guess i wasnt that tech savy b4 when looking at first... even with an explanation i got tricked hehe

ty

Hopefully, it was not meant to be a trick on purpose but rather a honest mistake whereby both links were hyperlinked with the same referral URL.

I can see how there is a possibility this could be a mistake, so @Kate should definitely come out and address it (maybe removing the link?) in whichever way possible to prevent all the unpopular opinions! 😅