Marketplace to be phased out Read more... ×
Stake Community
Sadiq Rahim

How Universe Came Into Being

Featured Comment

It may be that the entire universe was a massive giant star. Suddenly this massive star burst into a supernova and ultimately formed a void or a giant blackhole, what we are now calling space or void. After that in this space or void, atoms, other fundamental particles, matters and ultimately stars and planets are created. So, in a sense we are living inside a giant blackhole, what we call space. All galaxies, stars, planets and other visible blackholes including us may be residing inside this super massive giant blackhole formed around 13.8 billion years ago.

Hi this is my own opinion I don’t intend to offend or harm anyone, but for me there’s no such thing as universe its all just made up. We’re all just a part of the aliens computer we are being controlled by them they play us like the sims. Hahahaha

On 6/26/2018 at 4:53 PM, DonPabloEscobar said:

Hi this is my own opinion I don’t intend to offend or harm anyone, but for me there’s no such thing as universe its all just made up. We’re all just a part of the aliens computer we are being controlled by them they play us like the sims. Hahahaha

Even so, still ... if that is true, what are you doing now.  Looking at your screen- playin games like the sims also.  Like a microscope looking into a microscope  into a microscope. 

️Fascinating indeed.  Some believe our DNA is a strict, artificial code by some superior alien.  Who knows.  

On 6/27/2018 at 5:53 AM, DonPabloEscobar said:

Yes, you are right. It may be aliens who created everything including us, but we do not give any importance to this kind of thinking. It may also be that the aliens are watching us and we do not notice that and neither give any importance to that as well.