Carollzinha

[Exchange] Stake ↔ Primedice Transfer

Featured Comment

As I have seen there is nobody offering this service yet so here I am.

I don't have that much balance so I can't offer a transfer for amounts higher than 0.01 each time in order to be able to serve more people.

How does it work:

You send me the amount you want to transfer + fee  (up to 0.01) and once the tip is received you give me your username in the site you want to receive it (Primedice or Stake) and I will be sending to you at the same time.

Warranty:

Well, I am a pretty known member of Primedice since 2014 and been on Stake since its pre-alpha so I guess you guys know me pretty well and know I have no reason to scam anyone.

Fees:

• 5k in transfers up to 50k
  • 10k in transfers from 50k to 200k
  • 20k in transfers from 200k to 400k
  • 30k in transfers from 400k to 600k
  • 50k in transfers from 600k to 0.01 btc

Why pay these fees?

Well, the normal fee when you transfer/deposit yourself is around 30k but we all know it may take hours, some times even days.. with me you have the warranty to be receiving it within a few seconds.

NOTES:

- Please if you don't see me chatting on Stake / Primedice send me a private message to check if I am around. I don't want to let anyone down.

- If you want to transfer more than 0.01 send me a private message to check the availability and negotiate fees.

1 hour ago, Catosa said:

Fuck @Carollzinha you stole my idea. I was about to do this. Anyways. I'll let u keep this business for now. Stay ready:)

@Carollzinha @Dan Should this NOT be in the Exchange forum ?

How did I stole your idea if I have been already tranfering satoshis to people for 2 or 3 days? :P 

1 hour ago, Catosa said:

Fuck @Carollzinha you stole my idea. I was about to do this. Anyways. I'll let u keep this business for now. Stay ready:)

@Carollzinha @Dan Should this NOT be in the Exchange forum ?

you should have started it @Catosa

39 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

How did I stole your idea if I have been already tranfering satoshis to people for 2 or 3 days? :P 

@Catosa already started it 3 days before.. @Carollzinha

1 hour ago, NatalyD said:

You can do it too, why not? Everyone can do it

Out of respect 

16 minutes ago, Pantomath said:

OMG, I really planned this one, but you implemented that was really nice. :/ .

good luck 

thanks.

Yep!

2 hours ago, kurian said:

you should have started it @Catosa

@Catosa already started it 3 days before.. @Carollzinha

Yeah, but im gonna give it to her

3 hours ago, daemonss said:

This is free market you can do @catosa if you offer lower fees people can prefer tou or anyone else cando business always have competitors:)

True that anyone can but i doubt it that more than a handful have 0.01 or so available on both sites. And even if they have they don't actually engage in forum never the less in transfers like this.

56 minutes ago, Vlad17 said:

True that anyone can but i doubt it that more than a handful have 0.01 or so available on both sites. And even if they have they don't actually engage in forum never the less in transfers like this.

And we should make clear that not everyone have a trusted reputation and you can easily get scammed.