Jump to content
Stake Forum
Darko

Live BlackJack support stream!!!

Featured Comment

On 5/22/2018 at 5:04 PM, Mirela said:

Cool costume :D 

@Jelena ^ :P 

Hehe, you guys are crazy. 

I think Godloft forgot to tag you on that pic, since it's clearly you. That blonde hair doesn't fit me. :P

Like I've already mentioned in chat, I can only be a patient, it fits me more.  :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jelena said:

Hehe, you guys are crazy. 

I think Godloft forgot to tag you on that pic, since it's clearly you. That blonde hair doesn't fit me. :P

Like I've already mentioned in chat, I can only be a patient, it fits me more.  :P

 

Jelena.jpg.437e169de9917aa3e5e355560fff845c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jelena said:

Hehe, you guys are crazy. 

I think Godloft forgot to tag you on that pic, since it's clearly you. That blonde hair doesn't fit me. :P

Like I've already mentioned in chat, I can only be a patient, it fits me more.  :P

 

Hey, we're gonna dye your hair, that's no problem :D 

You will look amazing wearing this 😍xD 

 

4 hours ago, Faris said:

Godloft u have one pic :D I have more pics

Faris stalking again? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jelena said:

Hehe, you guys are crazy. 

I think Godloft forgot to tag you on that pic, since it's clearly you. That blonde hair doesn't fit me. :P

Like I've already mentioned in chat, I can only be a patient, it fits me more.  :P

 

Jelena does not want to be a nurse but a patient, no problem.

 

hydrogel-butt-injection.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mirela said:

Hey, we're gonna dye your hair, that's no problem :D 

You will look amazing wearing this 😍xD 

 

Faris stalking again? 🤔

Noooooooooooo Mirelaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( jk jk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, maverick528 said:

Jelena does not want to be a nurse but a patient, no problem.

 

hydrogel-butt-injection.jpg

I love how Mav finds solutions easily :D 

1 hour ago, rack001 said:

Will Try To Not Miss this one xD !

Racky, Jelena will never forgive you if you miss her stream :P 

 

4 minutes ago, Faris said:

Noooooooooooo Mirelaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( jk jk

Hmmm, ok, I'll believe you :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, venky15921 said:

Good luck guys!! May the best win .  By the way at what time will this happen ?

 

14 hours ago, ktfor57 said:

That's great. Will try to attend but what time ? @Darko

We will announce the exact time soon, most likely around 9 pm CEST, but we will post the final and exact time in several hours. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mirela said:

 

We will announce the exact time soon, most likely around 9 pm CEST, but we will post the final and exact time in several hours. :) 

It will be 12:30 IST -_-

OMG Shold I sleep or watch the beautiful girls ? 😚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×