Featured Comment

Damn nice to hear!

1 minute ago, wilbur said:

Clicking statistics ofDP turns my screen white

I wanna show you my hit

Oh wel i still remember mine. Martingale from 2k sats until 512,000 lol

I made 2k profit out of that. 

Screenshot_2018-05-22-05-24-14-39.png

Damn nice to hear, happens to me too, white screen 😛 Just the same as the faucet bug one : P

If im correct my highest on diamond poker was a bet of .015 btc a long time ago though.   I don't really play it so much anymore.

lol dang.. someone dug deep for this post... almost a year ago lel xD.. biggest bet was close to about 0.008 bch.. was doing martingale with 100% increase at loss.. thank goodness i did not bust.. lol it happeneed a few times when i caught some bad losing streak.. and twice i survived it!

My highest bet on diamond poker was 0.005 btc which I doubled, I didnt believe I actually won because diamond poker always f me up and made sure I bust whatever I put into it, I think Diamond poker didnt know Iw as betting high and before it could figure out, I already won and it became sad lol, then whaever I bet into it, I havent won more than 5% in the game lol, its a 95% lose for me in diamond poker. 

my highest bet was 200k satoshi in diamond poker, and i actually got lucky and won. I don't go all in in this game since i think it's pretty much martingail. anyways, This one is not that good to me because even if i managed to double my bet that time, i still lost the ones next to it slowly but surely. Haha

I rarely play Diamond Poker at all so my highest bet on it is just around 0.001 to 0.002 BTC at most.