Stake Community
xtinepink

What do you do when you have zero balance?

Featured Comment

There are some downside of every gamers right. 

Sometimes you get rich and sometimes you are zero. What fo you normally do when you have zero balance on your account? 

I guess other people do not online but others still go online and be active on chat. 

I believe others are just looking for some lenders to fill there balance. 

Do you agree? Lol. All I can say that this is part of a gamer, gamblers or being like almost in the screen all day. 

What I normally do when I don’t have a balance is checking my trading, read some news about crypto, read on both stake and pd forum, say hi on chat. 😂

How about you, what do you do when you’re out of balance?

i am a fan of  @Neverever 😁 when i heard about she make money out of faucets by reaching 1 BTC i started to duplicate it, but damn its really2x hard and sorry for me because no luck in faucets so far and  i know that it is almost impossible to do so😁 unless maybe luck in on my side..so i ended to make depo when i am in zero😁 

I actively bother the fuuuck out of everyone in the chatroom. Lol 

Troll people, I do 0 prize trivias, I hound people until they do roll hunts or something, I check the balance on the Chatbot constantly

Pretty much every annoying thing busted people do, Lmfao 

and I cry

Sometimes i spam Forum hahhaha!!!! *what im doing rightnow!!*

14 minutes ago, nhoyasim101 said:

i am a fan of  @Neverever 😁 when i heard about she make money out of faucets by reaching 1 BTC i started to duplicate it, but damn its really2x hard and sorry for me because no luck in faucets so far and  i know that it is almost impossible to do so😁 unless maybe luck in on my side..so i ended to make depo when i am in zero😁 

I dont think anyone has ever made 1btc out of a faucet, and I know neverever has never done that because she doesn't even play faucets. She depos really big and she wins really big, She told me she spends a lot of time watching the detail of the game and finding patterns, which makes a lot of sense. 

So next time you're playing remember to watch for patterns over the course of several hundred rolls, and remember to pull out before it's too late because thats where I myself always go wrong. I never stop before it starts taking it.  

So I assume switching up games constantly would be beneficial 

Good luck!

32 minutes ago, michelleleeann said:

I dont think anyone has ever made 1btc out of a faucet, and I know neverever has never done that because she doesn't even play faucets. She depos really big and she wins really big, She told me she spends a lot of time watching the detail of the game and finding patterns, which makes a lot of sense. 

So next time you're playing remember to watch for patterns over the course of several hundred rolls, and remember to pull out before it's too late because thats where I myself always go wrong. I never stop before it starts taking it.  

Good luck!

She did play with faucet and climb up to 1btc. Thats what neverever said before too. 😄

1 hour ago, michelleleeann said:

Good luck!

i have on multiple occations actually. but its not easy for sure.

Just now, Neverever said:

tripping now? you should sleep.

Pfft you should git gud. then youd not be so weak as to ". . .need sleep" - Neverever 2018 

I literally make money by pressing spacebar and clicking Send on chatbox. that easy.

I offer lessons if interested pm me. :)

On 5/28/2018 at 12:50 AM, Neverever said:

i have on multiple occations actually. but its not easy for sure.

Youve actually turned a faucet into 1btc?? If so you're a goddess and congrats. Teach me !! haha!! Thats amazing!

On 5/27/2018 at 11:29 PM, xtinepink said:

She did play with faucet and climb up to 1btc. Thats what neverever said before too. 😄

Ill eat my words, I had no idea, thats AMAZINGGG

On 5/28/2018 at 1:52 PM, michelleleeann said:

I actively bother the fuuuck out of everyone in the chatroom. Lol 

Troll people, I do 0 prize trivias, I hound people until they do roll hunts or something, I check the balance on the Chatbot constantly

Pretty much every annoying thing busted people do, Lmfao 

and I cry

Sometimes i spam Forum hahhaha!!!! *what im doing rightnow!!*

So from now on, when I see you here on forum, I assume then that you have zero sats😂😂

If I busted, the stake games look dangerous to me for a while. If I win, the same games look heavenly to me. But when I lose, they look hell and so I can't stay active on the site without regretting and switch YouTube to entertain myself. When I have a balance later, I'll put on stake again because it's addicting :P