Jump to content
Stake Community
xtinepink

What do you do when you have zero balance?

Featured Comment

6 hours ago, SovietDoggo said:

I usually cry a sweater of tears and wear it, not really I just usually chat and wait for RH or Trivia or my next depo.

Well i saw once you depoed your weed money and won :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, kyoul said:

beg

Lol srsly you just randomly start begging ? You will get muted if you do that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2018 at 1:02 PM, xtinepink said:

There are some downside of every gamers right. 

Sometimes you get rich and sometimes you are zero. What fo you normally do when you have zero balance on your account? 

I guess other people do not online but others still go online and be active on chat. 

I believe others are just looking for some lenders to fill there balance. 

Do you agree? Lol. All I can say that this is part of a gamer, gamblers or being like almost in the screen all day. 

What I normally do when I don’t have a balance is checking my trading, read some news about crypto, read on both stake and pd forum, say hi on chat. 😂

How about you, what do you do when you’re out of balance?

i begg, wait for rainbot, trivia, or ask money from my relative and depo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think that waiting for rainbot or taking faucet is not a solution , that bet's are just to small to own a nice amount and when you earned some the house edge is coming around the corner and make you loose again and all did was loosing time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if no

25 minutes ago, barciajay said:

i begg, wait for rainbot, trivia, or ask money from my relative and depo

if none of this is working for me, i sleep rest for a while then try to repeat process after i woke up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2018 at 1:02 PM, xtinepink said:

There are some downside of every gamers right. 

Sometimes you get rich and sometimes you are zero. What fo you normally do when you have zero balance on your account? 

I guess other people do not online but others still go online and be active on chat. 

I believe others are just looking for some lenders to fill there balance. 

Do you agree? Lol. All I can say that this is part of a gamer, gamblers or being like almost in the screen all day. 

What I normally do when I don’t have a balance is checking my trading, read some news about crypto, read on both stake and pd forum, say hi on chat. 😂

How about you, what do you do when you’re out of balance?

i go to church , pray for blessings, hehe, im serious, ths is what im doing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 11:05 PM, fvanb1 said:

i think that waiting for rainbot or taking faucet is not a solution , that bet's are just to small to own a nice amount and when you earned some the house edge is coming around the corner and make you loose again and all did was loosing time

I think it's not about the solution, everyone can do whatever they want whenever you have zero balance :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 5:28 PM, bmg said:

If i have zero balance i try to earn btc. I. Sometimes come to the forum that helps a little

Yeah, this forum also help me. I can get some satoshis here and cash it out to stake for playing :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can never have a 0 balance...I know games with unlimited faucet use and there are so many sites to play on that you have to get lucky eventually 😂 

I hate getting loans because being a full time gambler is already stressful enough, don't like adding owing someone on top of that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×