Stake Community
xtinepink

What do you do when you have zero balance?

Featured Comment

most important is to maintain the calm, sometimes i use to ask to a friend for some funds or do a depo to try to recover, but i think the most important is to go out of the screen ate least 10 minutes, take a coffee or walk a little, or watch some tv... and after a while, you could return to try again.

But as always, this is my recommendation, and... ad always i never follow my own recommendations... i use to burnt all the coins in a crazy rage..xd

I don’t bother with the faucet , I always deposit , I have got a few on going loans , I haven’t forgotten about u guys you know who you are , shit hit the fan for again on paxful , I have thrown the towel in and accepted the loss of £1440 and had to start again , but it’s done now , I haven’t deposited for around a week but I’m not hiding either , I know awho I ow and I will settle ASAP , 

1 minute ago, williamshennie9 said:

Yeah, I also enjoy just chilling sometimes and chatting. The fun doesn't always end when you bust, the chat can be very entertaining at times :)

yea thats really true :D

What i usually do when i have zero balance in my btc wallet is i thinl of a better way of earning money rather than thunking of how i can get money to bet again...haha, i really admire myself on thing of a better way to earn money, for me im genius on making money out of nothing,, and i know that my only problem is gambling ,, coz i lost a lot on vetting,,, im good on making money but not lucky enough to win on gambling,, and i think that if i have a chance to go back in time,, i will chabge it and will avoid gambling,, im not against gambling or gambling,, im just regreting the time mlney and efforts i waste becoz of gambling,, hope this post make sense to other people and help thwm realize that its not too late to stop the addiction and with will and discipline we are able to stop addiction make have a better life...