Stake Community

Featured Comment

Hey stakers and friends! 

If you are playing and hunting for huge payout or multiplier. It is really advisable not to do preroll. 

I preroll on pd and set up a multiplier of 650x and it hit after few rolls. It really sucks and could pissed you. Lol. So never lose another chance by doing stupid prerolls. 

How about you? Do you preroll and experience hitting a good one? 

When I first gambled online I used to be very superstitious like this. I'd only make a bet after a long losing streak. Not to mention the winnings I'd always felt I was "owed" after a streak of losses.

I can't say pre-rolling exactly changed my expected value outcome, however...

I think that is the worst strategy ever. With pre-roll, you reduce the chance of hitting the desired goal. There is nothing worse than hitting a high multiplier with 0 sat or some other small bet like that. If you feel lucky play, if you not then do not play, easy. 

On 5/30/2018 at 5:52 AM, dose said:

I think that is the worst strategy ever. With pre-roll, you reduce the chance of hitting the desired goal. There is nothing worse than hitting a high multiplier with 0 sat or some other small bet like that. If you feel lucky play, if you not then do not play, easy. 

Yeah, indeed a bad strat. Especially when you totally hit that high multiplier with zero sat bet. Same with doing a wrong click bets lol. 

On 5/30/2018 at 5:52 AM, dose said:

Lol I made a bad decision when i tried this at out of boredom and a zero sat! Never again 😂