Stake Forum
xtinepink

What songs do you sing in karaoke?

Featured Comment

Hey stakers! 

Who among you knows karaoke? 

Karaoke or videoke is a music entertainment system providing prerecorded accompaniment to popular songs that a performer sings live, usually by following the words on a video screen.

Have you ever tried karaoke infront of an audience like your family,friends or even in any crowd? 

Can you share what songs do you usually play? 

Well as for me, I sing some old songs in  karaoke. My favorite ones are Till they take my heart away, tattooed on my mind, steep, weak etc. How about you guys?

Edited by xtinepink

I have never tried karaoke in public in front of crowds, but  I would love to and will do soon, for sure :D 

Not sure what I would sing, but it would be probably some alternative rock :P 🎸🎤

P. S. recently got that Smule app, I remember you posted some of your beautiful singing earlier @xtinepink  (are there more new songs? :P) so I decided to try it also :D  Very fun, plus it should be a good practice :P 

1 hour ago, Mirela said:

I have never tried karaoke in public in front of crowds, but  I would love to and will do soon, for sure :D 

Not sure what I would sing, but it would be probably some alternative rock :P 🎸🎤

P. S. recently got that Smule app, I remember you posted some of your beautiful singing earlier @xtinepink  (are there more new songs? :P) so I decided to try it also :D  Very fun, plus it should be a good practice :P 

Try the karaoke Mirela :D

and yes smule app is awesome to practice too. Although I deleted the app because I needed to get some extra space lol 😂😆 

I had some karaoke that I recorded and other with no music background:( Hope I get to learn to play guitar lol. 

On 6/4/2018 at 2:57 AM, Bojana said:

I don’t know about the lyrics but it sounds good. I am sure you do too 😊

6 hours ago, xtinepink said:

and yes smule app is awesome to practice too. Although I deleted the app because I needed to get some extra space lol 😂😆 

I had some karaoke that I recorded and other with no music background:( Hope I get to learn to play guitar lol. 

I don’t know about the lyrics but it sounds good. I am sure you do too 😊

I'm going far away,
I can't bear anymore, 
To be helpless,
Forced to stay, tied up...

Chorus:
It is time for me to laugh,
time is catching me by,
I won't let it ran me over
it is time for me to laugh!

Should I stay here?
Should I disappear?
I don't need anything,
Erasing all the traces...

Something like that, roughly translated, lol :D 

On 6/8/2018 at 12:10 PM, xtinepink said:

I will try probably when I find myself somewhere where no one knows me :D 

Guitar - the best instrument 😍 Are you planning to take some classes or will you start learning by yourself? 

P. S. Here is lesson 01 :P:D 

On 6/8/2018 at 6:44 PM, Bojana said:

I'm going far away,
I can't bear anymore, 
To be helpless,
Forced to stay, tied up...

Chorus:
It is time for me to laugh,
time is catching me by,
I won't let it ran me over
it is time for me to laugh!

Should I stay here?
Should I disappear?
I don't need anything,
Erasing all the traces...

Something like that, roughly translated, lol :D 

Nice translation, Bojanos, Nedeljkovic would be proud :D And ❤️ for Negative 😍

8 hours ago, Mirela said:

I will try probably when I find myself somewhere where no one knows me :D 

Guitar - the best instrument 😍 Are you planning to take some classes or will you start learning by yourself? 

P. S. Here is lesson 01 :P:D 

Omg I love Friends btw. I wanna watch some episodes again lol 😝😂

7 hours ago, Katarina said:

I downloaded the karaoke app Mirela mentioned and... dear Lord... Mirela and Milan, I solemnly promise I'll never sing out loud again... ever! 

Hahaha! Did you like the app? It’s really a great to practice from there then after that you can sing live in front of the big crowd 😆

3 hours ago, xtinepink said:

Hahaha! Did you like the app? It’s really a great to practice from there then after that you can sing live in front of the big crowd 😆

I did like the app, but my voice...a different story. :D 

I tried "Breathe Easy" - Blue, "All of me" - John Legend, and "I believe I can fly" - R.Kelly...it was a disaster but it was fun. :D Will try more for sure. :D 

I wish I had your amazing voice...😻

3 hours ago, Katarina said:

I vote Bojana and Mirela sing! :D I can be a silent back up vocal. :P 

I like Jelena's voice as well, heard her a couple of times and she sounded awesome :D And we love the same type of music too, maybe that was the decisive factor ❤️ :$

22 hours ago, Katarina said:

Awww so sweet of you. ♥ xD Oki doki then, more of it is coming! Get ready! 🙉

Yay! Can I record it? :D Cuando tú quieras me llamas, tú me llamas - we can sing this one together xD #malumalove :P

22 hours ago, xtinepink said:

Wow! So we can hear all support girls singing and then Mirela’s rap 😂😘❤️

Haha omg, I forgot about that, I need to start practising xD❤️ 

18 hours ago, Bojana said:

I like Jelena's voice as well, heard her a couple of times and she sounded awesome :D And we love the same type of music too, maybe that was the decisive factor ❤️ :$

Bojanos, don't cheat on me, we should sing some Neighbourhood stuff together :D