Stake Forum
Lillyflow

If You Had A Chance To Meet Satoshi Nakamoto

Featured Comment

I have also heard the theory that  Satoshi Nakamoto is an acronym stands for something and it it could be a group of people. 

One other theory I have heard is the letters are parts of various tech brand names: 

Sa— Samsung or Sanyo 

Toshi- Toshiba

Na- NakaMichi 

Ka- Kawasaki

Moto- Motorola 

DEFINITELY  makes me think. 

On 6/3/2018 at 1:24 PM, Lillyflow said:

I have also heard the theory that  Satoshi Nakamoto is an acronym stands for something and it it could be a group of people. 

One other theory I have heard is the letters are parts of various tech brand names: 

Sa— Samsung or Sanyo 

Toshi- Toshiba

Na- NakaMichi 

Ka- Kawasaki

Moto- Motorola 

DEFINITELY  makes me think. 

Lol nice. I do wonder if he/she would even think of revealing himself in the future. 

His house, the object language would be awesome.

I'm sure he's alive.  I think he's one person since he had a bitcointalk account.

I have serious doubts anyone who claims to be him is actually him.  He doesn't need to announce himself, he can just move some of his one million coins and go buy a private island.

I have no idea because I have no idea who that is, I get what he created but I just didn't even know that was a person until I read this thread lol.