Stake Forum
mariusbit228

Playing agresive is easy!! Playing safe is not....

Featured Comment

Going all out and bet big means IF you win you win big.  For those who have to much time and to little satoshi its hard to build up....

Please share your safe strats here to help these people kill some of their time and start making small profits

All In means no risk, no fun, high adrenaline, high profit or high loss.

Strategies that builds up your balance means more risk, less adrenaline, time consuming profit building and after all more fun.

Always all in.

if you dont risk a bit you cant gain.if you play safe soon or later a lose will make you dowmuch more tha winnning.so i thnik you should not be palying safe or greedy but mixing them

One thing is that there is no strategy at all for these games. All games are based on random number generation algorithms there is no way to master them.

The simple analogy will be if you toss a coin you still have 50% chance of winning no matter how much you get good at the predicting a coin toss.

Only proper management of your bankroll is the only way that you can win in these games. So take sometime to form a proper bankroll management system.

theres really no real way of playing safe when gambling. thats my personal opinion. if you mean by betting low is safe, it could be, but not really.. in my experince thus farm even when i bet low, i still end up busting when the wall of reds comes out. you also miss out on the big payouts when betting low, which your balance will suffer due to that fact, all the system remembers if you hitting a big payout, no matter if you betted high or low... so when it sends the wall of reds, your balance melts with it,

I learnt something great on Prime dice. The probability of busting when you  stake all in at once is lesser than the probability of building it up. Because on the long run it will likely and definitely bust. It is as simple as that.

You start playing safely and as the times goes by you'll see that it is much better on the average side. 10% of your total balance works  But I am not using it consequently.

Posted (edited)

good one! well my safer strategy I like is going for 1500x on dice but using low base bet. 

but with strat you try to keep 1,000x base bet,  and adjust in chunks, e. g:

150 sats   hunt 1500x  starting with 150k

if drop to 100k bankroll switch to 100 base bet. 

if drop to 50k bankroll switch to 50 base bet. 

then I usually let it run... until

10,000 bankroll,  switch 10 base bet. 

5,000 sat banroll switch to 5 base bet

2,000 sats bankroll switch to 2 base bet and let it run... 

or adjust for your starting bankroll, always trying to start with 1000x your base bet. 

sometimes, you get lucky and hit a few nice 1500x very early on and it can give you a nice boost :)

also semi conservative but u still get nice feeling of a high win if it hits :)

Edited by Hoffguy