Stake Forum
Lillyflow

Coin Dance tides

Featured Comment

What’s up with  this fact I’ve seen many projects that have no actual project yet .

In fact it’s funny because many of the unit Qualifying agencies are dumbfounded by this weird pre-euxisting idea that so many people flock to him for their dollars and do it

Qualifying agencies are dumbfounded by this weird pre-existing idea that so many people flock to and for their dollars and do it .  It’s almost like everybody and Crypto is in a trance .  

You know the raver sound. Um-ch um-ch 👩🏾‍🎤👨‍🎤🧚🏼‍♀️🕺🏽👯‍♀️💃🏾

Icos are straight up dangerous if you see with greedy eyes.  This one kid I know dumped his life sayings into tokens he picked based only on the name of the token . 

Now he is mad when he lost his ass and I thought to myself “what! No homework? No research? No diversity in the portfolio ?  Come on ... I understand .  I am a gambler I totally understand the craving for the rare wins the long shots etc but token dabbling requires much patience so you have to kinda at least somewhat pace your games🏮

Dangerous 

to be be continued