Stake Community
trisha22

Would you go allin with Hand AK suited?

Featured Comment

Me when I play poker I always go all in if I had AK suited and 90 % i WIn, How about you how you play AK Suited?

Yes. No matter whats the dealers hand. You go aaaaall in with that. Odds so high you win thats an easy win! mabye 50% if youre not too sure

Well i do not, they're good cards, but that just stupidly UN professional to risk it all for just one hand. 

Even if they had 2-2, and no A-K neither any 2's in the dealers hand, they still win with that 2-2. So it's not worth the risk.

I would rather go all in having 10-J with the same color, so it could be a easy win. But it preferences, i just rather not.

Thanks!

Of  course you can  go all in  with  AK suited  but  first  you  need to  be  in a heads  up , so you will have  more  winning  chance. Then , personnaly i  increasse  smally   in  order to see  if  my  opponent  have a  really good  hand or  not .  I  also   verify if  i have  more   chips than  my  opponent, if  i cover  him i  can  go all in   more easily . Even  with  all those  ponits ,  haeds up all in  are  always  50-50 % winning chance  (almost ) ... so  you need  luck ^^

Тhere are many different cases. It depends on your position from dealer. Depends on what game you are playing cash table or tournament. Тhere are still many cases. If you play all in every time when you get AK , you are one of sweat fish players

If I see AK, suited or not, if there is a raise, re-raise, and an all in, I’m going to fold. Depending on the table, AK is a great hand to play with the limpers, you can see the flop cheap and if you happen to hit either card you probably have the best hand, and no one can put you on top pair. And if the board comes rainbow, you can trap and slow play. If I was at a super tight table, I’d push all in, but just to pick up the blinds. I like to save my all in moves for special spots. You don’t want to always push when you don’t need to.