Kate

Scammer alert

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Done being nice

Ok if this guy asks you for loan dont give him anymore @blueprints 

He has a loan from me @lupandina and @wilbur

He has taken 50k from me 115k from wilbur and 200k from Lupandina and these are the people I only know of.

He had just opened a loan requesting 115k and got it from wilbur. When I asked him he said that he was taking the loan to pay me back but till now he hasnt he has been online in stake for the whole time nad not replied I even said him to come in PM. He even got some tips from people but didnt pay back anything. 

He also told me that he would ask godloft to reimburse the loan but godloft said that he didnt even ask him anything like that. 

So guys if he even asks you decline it to him for now. Will update soon when I get on to my pc with messages.

He had promised lupandina to pay back the loan within 3 days and its been 5 days now !!

@Kargai @maverick528 @Dan please look into this. 

Also if I had made even any mistake please let me know I have given him 2 weeks time when he promised me to pay back within a day nice he replied with this great

Edited by Kate

Ok first off, its been four days. You sent it on june 10th. ITs been FOUR DAYS FFS and you have been pming me every single day, that to me is harassment and i can only take so much of it before you piss me off. 

Secondly I asked godloft if he had funds for a loan, and he didnt. Why would i bother him with the detail. 

Third, I have made arrangements with lupandina and its been four days not five. 

But because of your behavior im not going to repay you because all this was done via pm so zero jurisdiction. Unless mods say otherwise. 

30 minutes ago, blueprints said:

Ok first off, its been four days. You sent it on june 10th. ITs been FOUR DAYS FFS and you have been pming me every single day, that to me is harassment and i can only take so much of it before you piss me off. 

Secondly I asked godloft if he had funds for a loan, and he didnt. Why would i bother him with the detail. 

But because of your behavior im not going to repay you because all this was done via pm so zero jurisdiction. Unless mods say otherwise. 

Lol keep it as a donation all gamblers like you are peasants. Spoil reputation for 3 dollars

If u said u contacted godloft why did he say lie

Godloft pleaee dont take this in an offensive way please I aint saying ur a liar since ur most trusted so all you say is true for me 

Screenshot_2018-06-14-21-54-49.png

51 minutes ago, blueprints said:

My behavior lol when someone says that they are getting money from faucets and tips and trying to pay back by collecting faucets i just asked you. You even told me you were stressed so i didnt do anything but when i asked you kindly you didnt even reply also you were online. Lol. Also you said you would pay me back the same day but you didnt and you send me some wallmart reciept so i felt guilty and sadi pay me back when u can but i asked you today that can you pay me back a little early that also nicely but no reply ? LOL you are really a twit xD. GG 

14 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

@Kate remember you must always do lending in forum, instead of PM.

What you can do anyway is to publish the facts as a warning to other ppl here, specially if they see that this user answers that he/she is not going to repay, so that they avoid lending in the future.

Yea that's what i wanted to do mav anyway should i post the PM he might've sent from his scnd acct ? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, blueprints said:

Beggar and scammer, shhh riperino you little beg shitting meth addict

Edited by Kuba

Lol look at this behavior. your doing all this for a petty 50k that you cant wait to gamble away. pathetic. 

So when are young to address the other inaccuracies i pointed out in my first reply? Your even bringing godloft into this, this is really petty. Listen idgaf what others think, i know the people that know me, and they know who i am. You really think a whiny petty person like you who is making this much of a fuss over 50k is going to make a difference to my reputation? Keep trying sweetheart. its cute. 

Just now, blueprints said:

Lol look at this behavior. your doing all this for a petty 50k that you cant wait to gamble away. pathetic. 

So when are young to address the other inaccuracies i pointed out in my first reply? Your even bringing godloft into this, this is really petty. Listen idgaf what others think, i know the people that know me, and they know who i am. You really think a whiny petty person like you who is making this much of a fuss over 50k is going to make a difference to my reputation? Keep trying sweetheart. its cute. 

Pathetic, blah bla bla, blah blah blah, and blah you lil scammer, beg shitting piece of crap. Just leave this, being like " I won't repay, because it's done through pms, buahhaa i'm a smart fat kid. " Get a life bluey, but before, fix it. ;) 

Well your reputation is shit anyways, so don't bring this word into this thread. 😘

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Lol keep it as a donation all gamblers like you are peasants. Spoil reputation for 3 dollars

"If u said u contacted godloft why did he say lie"

Uhm where in the photo does it show godloft saying lie? Your putting words in his mouth just like your putting words in mine. You need to get your facts straight and mentality checked cuz your looking crazier then me at the end of a binge lol. 

10 minutes ago, Sped said:

Wait I know this isnt really the place but how do you even ask for loans or get them xD.

She offered the loan to me, i didnt go and seek via pm for a loan lol. Which i loaned to her once, and paid her back the interest she wouldnt accept because of her religion according to her, so i sent it anyways as a gift. 15k satoshi as a gift, for the interest on not even a full day loan. I pay all my loans the interest they accrue and sometimes more. ask godloft. Im not gonna keep wasting my time on your petty tantrum. 

Edited by blueprints

12 minutes ago, blueprints said:

Uhm where in the photo does it show godloft saying lie? Your putting words in his mouth just like your putting words in mine. You need to get your facts straight and mentality checked cuz your looking crazier then me at the end of a binge lol. 

She offered the loan to me, i didnt go and seek via pm for a loan lol. Which i loaned to her once, and paid her back the interest she wouldnt accept because of her religion according to her, so i sent it anyways as a gift. 15k satoshi as a gift, for the interest on not even a full day loan. I pay all my loans the interest they accrue and sometimes more. ask godloft. Im not gonna keep wasting my time on your petty tantrum. 

Lol just the reply of a person who has f***** up lol. You just scammed away 50k Do you think people would lend you more than 200k now ? 

I explained everything here:

PM deals won't be accepted like regular forum loans. Lesson learned for all of you. 

@blueprints, please, return the loans, regardless of the above. It's not okay to say 'I won't return it because you made it public', (s)he had every right to do that. 

Making alert is okay, @Kate, but unfortunately, we cannot take any actions here. 

1 minute ago, Irena said:

I explained everything here:

PM deals won't be accepted like regular forum loans. Lesson learned for all of you. 

@blueprints, please, return the loans, regardless of the above. It's not okay to say 'I won't return it because you made it public', (s)he had every right to do that. 

Making alert is okay, @Kate, but unfortunately, we cannot take any actions here. 

Alright Irena but i will prioritize the other loans first. Shes lied a couple of times in this topic, even lied about what godloft said. I have had the loan out for 4 days not 2 weeks. Shes going about it wrongly in my opinion, which is why i no longer wanted to respect it. 

But like i said i will repay when i can. I must prioritize the other loans first tho so i cant say when exactly, cant make money grow on trees unfortunately. Well sometimes when its to patient and understanding people that did me a favor instead of burden every every hour of my days. 

2 minutes ago, blueprints said:

Alright Irena but i will prioritize the other loans first. Shes lied a couple of times in this topic, even lied about what godloft said. I have had the loan out for 4 days not 2 weeks. Shes going about it wrongly in my opinion, which is why i no longer wanted to respect it. 

But like i said i will repay when i can. I must prioritize the other loans first tho so i cant say when exactly, cant make money grow on trees unfortunately. Well sometimes when its to patient and understanding people that did me a favor instead of burden every every hour of my days. 

Blah blah bla, just pay back beg shit and stop trying to be a smart-ass you loaned, get the balls to payback.

1 minute ago, blueprints said:

I guess that's something you have to deal with when loans are in question. I would have a few suggestions for both of you, but again, we really can't interfere when you made all the deals in PM. And, yes, you're aware that's not in our jurisdiction, but there is no need to abuse it. It will ruin your reputation either way. 

I hope you will return this, and everyone should think twice before taking/giving loans in the future. 

1 minute ago, Kuba said:

Blah blah bla, just pay back beg shit and stop trying to be a smart-ass you loaned, get the balls to payback.

No need to be rude, there are polite ways to express your opinion, we are not here to fight, but to solve this if possible.

2 minutes ago, Irena said:

I guess that's something you have to deal with when loans are in question. I would have a few suggestions for both of you, but again, we really can't interfere when you made all the deals in PM. And, yes, you're aware that's not in our jurisdiction, but there is no need to abuse it. It will ruin your reputation either way. 

I hope you will return this, and everyone should think twice before taking/giving loans in the future. 

No need to be rude, there are polite ways to express your opinion, we are not here to fight, but to solve this if possible.

Lol, no scammer deserves to get any respect or nice words. This is a language all people should talk to them, so they learn the lesson. Which doesn't seem to be an understanding to beg shitting blueprints. Maybe he just doesn't have enough brain cells to not write " But because of your behavior im not going to repay you because all this was done via pm so zero jurisdiction ". LOL. 

46 minutes ago, blueprints said:

Ok sorry about the 2 weeks it was 4 days okay ? Now what else should i correct what godloft said ? Ok i already posted an image.

14 hours ago, Kuba said:

Lol, no scammer deserves to get any respect or nice words. This is a language all people should talk to them, so they learn the lesson. Which doesn't seem to be an understanding to beg shitting blueprints. Maybe he just doesn't have enough brain cells to not write " But because of your behavior im not going to repay you because all this was done via pm so zero jurisdiction ". LOL. 

@Kuba, Irena warned you already, one more insult out the place, and you get a warning here on Forum. I'm not sure why you are on this thread at all, except to flame, it has nothing to do with you, you're not a loaner nor the affected party. Sure, you have a freedom to comment, but not if it includes insults like this.

As for the loaning, I agree, this has been done outside of the Forum, you need to be careful how you conduct loans, and, @Kate, if possible, give blue a few days more, I am sure he will be able to pay you back eventually. @blueprints, don't gamble what you can't afford, you're getting out of your head into this. Or should I say - gamble responsibly :P