Featured Comment

5 minutes ago, neoooo said:

I got muted 30min while trivia running because i said 'I love you bot', no one give me warning and i cant find rule about this here.

Please add it to be clear rule.

Thank you, @neoooo, for the input. Bot was added to the site after the topic was made, so I'll be adding that one. You could have easily been muted if you were repeating the command to the bot a lot, which is considered spam per se :)

14 hours ago, neoooo said:

@Bojana Thanks for the reply , I was muted after one message to the bot :). nvm

You and ChrisConn were muted for 30 mins each ! As people spamming the bot was getting out of control ! I I gave a warning too twice before Muting ! :D , so It would be counted under the "spamming" rule ! If every user does it once it makes the chat spammy  thats why the mute was for :) !

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, rack001 said:

You and ChrisConn were muted for 30 mins each ! As people spamming the bot was getting out of control ! I I gave a warning too twice before Muting ! :D , so It would be counted under the "spamming" rule ! If every user does it once it makes the chat spammy  thats why the mute was for :) !

I presumed it was not only once, rack, but didn't feel like digging through the chatlogs xD

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

i got muted for posting a "suspicious link" .......  no guidelines about what i can or cant post ... ridiculous... 

Maybe you missed the part "Do not post links advertising products of any kind" ?

When you share a affiliate link for an ICO or a new crypto currency it's just plain advertising.

sure ok whatever, some

1. their referral link looks totally different. i signed up after that to see what it looked like and it started with /ref= after the site name...

2. it was a mistake, you acknowledged it was a mistake, and yes i give you some credit for shortening the mute...  but still am surprised it wasnt lifted...

i was browsing utube... clicked a add... thought it was interesting, and i copy pasted the link.. some of us havent had experience with that kind of thing and knowing its wrong to post that...

the only reason why im not raising hell from this (what i think is an unjust muting) is because the site where the link is going does in fact say something like "buy it now while you can" or BONUS SALE stage ends in:".... if the site took you do a page where that wasnt on it, i wouldnt let this go... given its trying to sell you something, i see how you can say i broke a rule...

so yeah go ahead mute me, i wont deposit here for a few days then
may stake lose a few dollars cause of the harshness of the chat policy, not ever warning or explaining,  and enforcement.

7 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

2. it was a mistake, you acknowledged it was a mistake, and yes i give you some credit for shortening the mute...  but still am surprised it wasnt lifted...

So if I understand you we need to allow ref link if people say to us it was a genuine mistake ? 

I'm sure you can understand that we can't do that because it's just simply impossible to know if it was done maliciously or not.

You shared a ref link, I applied the politics about ref link. Point. Nothing to argue about, i was even soft about the mute since some had been muted for 999 hours or even perm muted for the same reason.

• Thanks 1