Stake Forum
Bojana

Chat Rules

Featured Comment

On 4/7/2019 at 3:47 PM, DarkBlood069 said:

Events on Telegram that post about potential mutes for wrong bet Id's should be placed in the list of chat rules.

Telegram is a recently added platform on which Admins conduct they daily challenges. The rules for each challenge are stated there and each user should read them before he/she participates in the challenge. It is pretty simple. The fact that you didn't have telegram access that morning doesn't excuse you from breaking this. Mute was 1h long instead of two requested hours. The 'being uninformed' factor isn't justification either, concerning the fact that it was stated multiple times on chat too, and by multiple mods. 

Wrong bet IDs make chat cluttered and make job harder for mods, supports, admins to follow the real winners.

The management is conciedering adding a separate channel just for this type of challenges, and if this occurs, the rule just might be added, but until then - follow the Official Stake telegram for instructions, rules and announcements. :)

16 hours ago, IjazAli said:

Why did I get muted for 12 hours just for sharing a link which is not shortened ?

I see that your mute has already expired. Old users who know the Chat Rules and still break them get a corresponding mute. Short links are a breach of the rule #5, since the short links are nor transparent, can be misleading and easily confused with scam links ;) 

Yeah it seems like everyone should know that posting their "close" or just ridiculously incorrect bet IDs will get them muted. There seems to be a problem with people claimig the challenge is over when it's not and the insane rush of messages after Eddie tips at the end of the challenge.  I have had several "close" bets during the challenges that I felt like I wanted to share, but I held on to them with the intention of posting them when the challenge was finished. What I realized though is that when the challenge is over I didn't rally care to post those bet IDs most of the time. I  suggest that if it's important to you to post your close ones then you open a text document and save those bet IDs until the end.

hello, I wanted to ask ... on the forum they post weekly draws ... where can I see the results? and another question is why I can’t otpavit a personal message ... it says “You’re only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later.

20 hours ago, ivan8877 said:

hello, I wanted to ask ... on the forum they post weekly draws ... where can I see the results? and another question is why I can’t otpavit a personal message ... it says “You’re only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later.

Can you explain a bit better about those weekly draws, please? I'm not sure what are you referring to exactly. :)
And for the second question, you'll be able to send Private messages when you unlock that feature by having more than 100 posts. Members with Noob rank cannot send them.