Chat Rules

Bojana

Featured Comment

• VIP Host
2 hours ago, PON TRADE said:

3000 plus peoples online any time 

very very hard to receive rain 

so just update something about rain for everyone

This is not in my power to do so :D As long as you wager, have your bets public and are constructive contributor to the chat, no spam, mutes and writing in longer sentences, the rain would hit you in no time ;) 

Good luck! 🍀

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’m doing the walk of shame because I got a 3 day ban in chat.   I’m sure I did something to deserve it but I don’t know what thing it was.  My apologies.

*edit* I do know now after reading the details of the rules.  I’ll refrain from doing so in the future. 

Edited by adamintx
Found rule I broke: linking to another site

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/8/2017 at 4:39 AM, Bojana said:

**No alts on chat are allowed at the same time, and especially if your main account is muted - this is considered mute evasion. Choose one account and use it on chat, no exceptions would be tolerated.

HI Bojana, The footnote above, at the end of rule 2 is causing some confusion. For the sake of good relations between moderators and players I'm suggesting alternative wording below.

If Stake require that no alt should ever be used in chat at anytime for any reason. I suggest the footnote be reworded as follows:

**No alts in chat are allowed at any time for any reason. Choose one account to use in chat and never ever chat with any other alt.

If players are allowed to chat with alt accounts at different times I suggest rewording the footnote as:

**At any one time you can chat with only one account, never ever chat with two or more accounts at the same time. If you are muted on one account you are not allowed chat with alts at any time until the mute is lifted.

Reason for suggested change to the footnote.

In the original footnote the wording "No alts on chat are allowed at the same time"  suggests that alts are allowed at different times. However the last sentence "Choose one account " suggests that only one account is allowed for chat.

These two interpretations are causing conflict between those who read the rule one way and those who read it the other. In particular it is damaging to stake when players are muted for no other reason than a moderators chosen interpretation.

• VIP Host
1 hour ago, Ghostnipple said:

HI Bojana, The footnote above, at the end of rule 2 is causing some confusion. For the sake of good relations between moderators and players I'm suggesting alternative wording below.

If Stake require that no alt should ever be used in chat at anytime for any reason. I suggest the footnote be reworded as follows:

**No alts in chat are allowed at any time for any reason. Choose one account to use in chat and never ever chat with any other alt.

If players are allowed to chat with alt accounts at different times I suggest rewording the footnote as:

**At any one time you can chat with only one account, never ever chat with two or more accounts at the same time. If you are muted on one account you are not allowed chat with alts at any time until the mute is lifted.

Reason for suggested change to the footnote.

In the original footnote the wording "No alts on chat are allowed at the same time"  suggests that alts are allowed at different times. However the last sentence "Choose one account " suggests that only one account is allowed for chat.

These two interpretations are causing conflict between those who read the rule one way and those who read it the other. In particular it is damaging to stake when players are muted for no other reason than a moderators chosen interpretation.

The quote you found there is an old one ;) Read the last note on the screenshot, the Rules have been changed since then and now NO ALTs are allowed, that is, interchanging between the accounts at different points of the day, specifically for cases such as yours 🤓

Screenshot_20210219-130014_Samsung Internet.jpg