Featured Comment

32 minutes ago, Bojana said:

The quote you found there is an old one ;) Read the last note on the screenshot, the Rules have been changed since then and now NO ALTs are allowed, that is, interchanging between the accounts at different points of the day, specifically for cases such as yours 🤓

Screenshot_20210219-130014_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh my apologies I assumed the official Chat rules posting in the support section would be the place to find the latest update of chat rules. Could you please send me a link to the official chat rules.

"specifically for cases such as yours" I'm unclear as to your meaning here, could you explain please

thank you

• Support
23 hours ago, Ghostnipple said:

Oh my apologies I assumed the official Chat rules posting in the support section would be the place to find the latest update of chat rules. Could you please send me a link to the official chat rules.

"specifically for cases such as yours" I'm unclear as to your meaning here, could you explain please

thank you

Those are the official Rules, yes, and they are connected to the ones on chat, but they are prone to change if the community demands the change ;)

We used to allow multiple accounts on chat at different time spans, but unfortunately this was abused and we had to sharpen up the rule and completely exclude this possibility. KYC will soon be obligatory for all the players and it would be ideal that players choose one account to use on chat and boost it up 🤓

So what I referred to is your case, since you have multiple accounts, choose one and use that specific one on chat to avoid any issues with the mods/community managers 👌

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

Those are the official Rules, yes, and they are connected to the ones on chat, but they are prone to change if the community demands the change ;)

We used to allow multiple accounts on chat at different time spans, but unfortunately this was abused and we had to sharpen up the rule and completely exclude this possibility. KYC will soon be obligatory for all the players and it would be ideal that players choose one account to use on chat and boost it up 🤓

So what I referred to is your case, since you have multiple accounts, choose one and use that specific one on chat to avoid any issues with the mods/community managers 👌

Thanks for the clarification. Its great that rules are driven by community demand, I didnt know that there is a process for formal consultation with players.

Is there somewhere I can read more details about this consultation process. 

thank you for your time

• Support
22 minutes ago, Ghostnipple said:

Thanks for the clarification. Its great that rules are driven by community demand, I didnt know that there is a process for formal consultation with players.

Is there somewhere I can read more details about this consultation process. 

thank you for your time

When I say "demanded by the community", I mean "the transgression happened too many times that we HAD to add this rule"; if community behaves properly, there is no need to impose the rules; if there are problems, especially repetitive ones, we have to sanction it and react properly, the moderation team/CMs/Support 😇

53 minutes ago, Bojana said:

When I say "demanded by the community", I mean "the transgression happened too many times that we HAD to add this rule"; if community behaves properly, there is no need to impose the rules; if there are problems, especially repetitive ones, we have to sanction it and react properly, the moderation team/CMs/Support 😇

So to summarize the current situation regarding chat rules.
The rules listed in the forum which players are referred to are the official rules but may also not be valid as some are outdated. The Stake team create rules as and when they see fit to do so. These rules are not published anywhere and players may or may not be notified about the rule change until they break one.

Would that be an accurate summary?

I appreciate the clarification as it helps avoid misunderstanding.

• Support
On 2/20/2021 at 4:30 PM, Ghostnipple said:

So to summarize the current situation regarding chat rules.
The rules listed in the forum which players are referred to are the official rules but may also not be valid as some are outdated. The Stake team create rules as and when they see fit to do so. These rules are not published anywhere and players may or may not be notified about the rule change until they break one.

Would that be an accurate summary?

I appreciate the clarification as it helps avoid misunderstanding.

To summarize the situation: 

The official rules are listed on chat, the short version of it. This topic is linked to it if you wish to read the Rules in depth as well as the sub-rules and clarification on them. 

This topic is regularly updated when any change that upper management decides to apply is done. So make sure to check it from time to time, the opening post of it. The changes don't happen so often, but the revision has to be every few months in case the situation on chat demands it. 

So the post you found about the alts is outdated, it is on this thread, but the official rule is in the opening post, the one that is official and applicable from now on. 

I am not sure where the confusion is here. No mod or CM, or Support member would mute you without a warning 1st and telling you what rule you would be breaking. As a mean of precaution, check this topic once every 2 months, in case anything is changed, but as I mentioned, this is not done too often, and we are not in obligation to send any updates on what is changed. I don't recall State sending the updates of its Constitution to each citizen when new law is applied. For one simple reason, you should be a reasonable human being/adult aware if you are breaking the law and differentiating right from wrong. If one is not, by all means, the list is here to remind you of what is okay and what is not 🤓

Peace out! ✌️

19 hours ago, Bojana said:

To summarize the situation: 

The official rules are listed on chat, the short version of it. This topic is linked to it if you wish to read the Rules in depth as well as the sub-rules and clarification on them. 

This topic is regularly updated when any change that upper management decides to apply is done. So make sure to check it from time to time, the opening post of it. The changes don't happen so often, but the revision has to be every few months in case the situation on chat demands it. 

So the post you found about the alts is outdated, it is on this thread, but the official rule is in the opening post, the one that is official and applicable from now on. 

I am not sure where the confusion is here. No mod or CM, or Support member would mute you without a warning 1st and telling you what rule you would be breaking. As a mean of precaution, check this topic once every 2 months, in case anything is changed, but as I mentioned, this is not done too often, and we are not in obligation to send any updates on what is changed. I don't recall State sending the updates of its Constitution to each citizen when new law is applied. For one simple reason, you should be a reasonable human being/adult aware if you are breaking the law and differentiating right from wrong. If one is not, by all means, the list is here to remind you of what is okay and what is not 🤓

Peace out! ✌️

No confusion at all. I identified a problem, took the time to consider a proposal that addresses the problem, sent it to you. The official rules were changed, in line with my proposal and published for all. End result: the Rules are improved and further confusion and conflict is avoided, everybody benefits.

regards

Ghostnipple

Edited by Ghostnipple
  • Support
21 minutes ago, Ghostnipple said:

No confusion at all. I identified a problem, took the time to consider a proposal that addresses the problem, sent it to you. The official rules were changed, in line with my proposal and published for all. End result: the Rules are improved and further confusion and conflict is avoided, everybody benefits.

regards

Ghostnipple

Oki-doki, glad we clarified it all, just check this topic from time to time, but we really don't tend to change this too often, it was maybe improved twice in the past year, so they are usually fixed, and official as they are now 😇

Take care! 🍀