Featured Comment

32 minutes ago, Bojana said:

The quote you found there is an old one ;) Read the last note on the screenshot, the Rules have been changed since then and now NO ALTs are allowed, that is, interchanging between the accounts at different points of the day, specifically for cases such as yours 🤓

Screenshot_20210219-130014_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh my apologies I assumed the official Chat rules posting in the support section would be the place to find the latest update of chat rules. Could you please send me a link to the official chat rules.

"specifically for cases such as yours" I'm unclear as to your meaning here, could you explain please

thank you

• Support
On 2/19/2021 at 1:43 PM, Ghostnipple said:

Oh my apologies I assumed the official Chat rules posting in the support section would be the place to find the latest update of chat rules. Could you please send me a link to the official chat rules.

"specifically for cases such as yours" I'm unclear as to your meaning here, could you explain please

thank you

Those are the official Rules, yes, and they are connected to the ones on chat, but they are prone to change if the community demands the change ;)

We used to allow multiple accounts on chat at different time spans, but unfortunately this was abused and we had to sharpen up the rule and completely exclude this possibility. KYC might become obligatory at some point, so it would be ideal if players choose one account to use on chat and boost it up 🤓

So what I referred to is your case, since you have multiple accounts, choose one and use that specific one on chat to avoid any issues with the mods/community managers 👌

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

Those are the official Rules, yes, and they are connected to the ones on chat, but they are prone to change if the community demands the change ;)

We used to allow multiple accounts on chat at different time spans, but unfortunately this was abused and we had to sharpen up the rule and completely exclude this possibility. KYC will soon be obligatory for all the players and it would be ideal that players choose one account to use on chat and boost it up 🤓

So what I referred to is your case, since you have multiple accounts, choose one and use that specific one on chat to avoid any issues with the mods/community managers 👌

Thanks for the clarification. Its great that rules are driven by community demand, I didnt know that there is a process for formal consultation with players.

Is there somewhere I can read more details about this consultation process. 

thank you for your time

• Support
22 minutes ago, Ghostnipple said:

Thanks for the clarification. Its great that rules are driven by community demand, I didnt know that there is a process for formal consultation with players.

Is there somewhere I can read more details about this consultation process. 

thank you for your time

When I say "demanded by the community", I mean "the transgression happened too many times that we HAD to add this rule"; if community behaves properly, there is no need to impose the rules; if there are problems, especially repetitive ones, we have to sanction it and react properly, the moderation team/CMs/Support 😇

53 minutes ago, Bojana said:

When I say "demanded by the community", I mean "the transgression happened too many times that we HAD to add this rule"; if community behaves properly, there is no need to impose the rules; if there are problems, especially repetitive ones, we have to sanction it and react properly, the moderation team/CMs/Support 😇

So to summarize the current situation regarding chat rules.
The rules listed in the forum which players are referred to are the official rules but may also not be valid as some are outdated. The Stake team create rules as and when they see fit to do so. These rules are not published anywhere and players may or may not be notified about the rule change until they break one.

Would that be an accurate summary?

I appreciate the clarification as it helps avoid misunderstanding.

• Support
On 2/20/2021 at 4:30 PM, Ghostnipple said:

So to summarize the current situation regarding chat rules.
The rules listed in the forum which players are referred to are the official rules but may also not be valid as some are outdated. The Stake team create rules as and when they see fit to do so. These rules are not published anywhere and players may or may not be notified about the rule change until they break one.

Would that be an accurate summary?

I appreciate the clarification as it helps avoid misunderstanding.

To summarize the situation: 

The official rules are listed on chat, the short version of it. This topic is linked to it if you wish to read the Rules in depth as well as the sub-rules and clarification on them. 

This topic is regularly updated when any change that upper management decides to apply is done. So make sure to check it from time to time, the opening post of it. The changes don't happen so often, but the revision has to be every few months in case the situation on chat demands it. 

So the post you found about the alts is outdated, it is on this thread, but the official rule is in the opening post, the one that is official and applicable from now on. 

I am not sure where the confusion is here. No mod or CM, or Support member would mute you without a warning 1st and telling you what rule you would be breaking. As a mean of precaution, check this topic once every 2 months, in case anything is changed, but as I mentioned, this is not done too often, and we are not in obligation to send any updates on what is changed. I don't recall State sending the updates of its Constitution to each citizen when new law is applied. For one simple reason, you should be a reasonable human being/adult aware if you are breaking the law and differentiating right from wrong. If one is not, by all means, the list is here to remind you of what is okay and what is not 🤓

Peace out! ✌️

19 hours ago, Bojana said:

To summarize the situation: 

The official rules are listed on chat, the short version of it. This topic is linked to it if you wish to read the Rules in depth as well as the sub-rules and clarification on them. 

This topic is regularly updated when any change that upper management decides to apply is done. So make sure to check it from time to time, the opening post of it. The changes don't happen so often, but the revision has to be every few months in case the situation on chat demands it. 

So the post you found about the alts is outdated, it is on this thread, but the official rule is in the opening post, the one that is official and applicable from now on. 

I am not sure where the confusion is here. No mod or CM, or Support member would mute you without a warning 1st and telling you what rule you would be breaking. As a mean of precaution, check this topic once every 2 months, in case anything is changed, but as I mentioned, this is not done too often, and we are not in obligation to send any updates on what is changed. I don't recall State sending the updates of its Constitution to each citizen when new law is applied. For one simple reason, you should be a reasonable human being/adult aware if you are breaking the law and differentiating right from wrong. If one is not, by all means, the list is here to remind you of what is okay and what is not 🤓

Peace out! ✌️

No confusion at all. I identified a problem, took the time to consider a proposal that addresses the problem, sent it to you. The official rules were changed, in line with my proposal and published for all. End result: the Rules are improved and further confusion and conflict is avoided, everybody benefits.

regards

Ghostnipple

Edited by Ghostnipple
  • Support
21 minutes ago, Ghostnipple said:

No confusion at all. I identified a problem, took the time to consider a proposal that addresses the problem, sent it to you. The official rules were changed, in line with my proposal and published for all. End result: the Rules are improved and further confusion and conflict is avoided, everybody benefits.

regards

Ghostnipple

Oki-doki, glad we clarified it all, just check this topic from time to time, but we really don't tend to change this too often, it was maybe improved twice in the past year, so they are usually fixed, and official as they are now 😇

Take care! 🍀

27 minutes ago, Ghostnipple said:

Yes I often look for the adult chat room at stake, there is one on Primedice.

Not exactly at is, cause maybe to crate an adult chat for every language its hard, just as universal rule for all the chats beacause i prefer to can use my native languge spanish.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Alberliza said:

Good afternoon Bojana, my daughter has a verified account and even though we are not in the same house we take mute as a double account, I would like to know if there is a possibility for her and me to play and use the chat without problems, I see husband and wife doing this and nothing happens, thank you in advance for your answer.

Best thing to do is be open amd up front to support. Another thing is you both can't be in chat rooms at the same time. It is to prevent coin farming and is fair that they ask of this. I have seen it done but under these rules and being honest with support can go along way...stay green!

On 3/8/2021 at 4:33 PM, seanwattson said:

Best thing to do is be open amd up front to support. Another thing is you both can't be in chat rooms at the same time. It is to prevent coin farming and is fair that they ask of this. I have seen it done but under these rules and being honest with support can go along way...stay green!

You cannot use alts in chat at any time, not just the same time. As it stands currently all alt accounts are effectively as good as muted, they are excluded from trivia and roll hunts receiving rain, giving tips and raining on chat.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 3:28 PM, Bojana said:

I am not sure where the confusion is here. No mod or CM, or Support member would mute you without a warning 1st and telling you what rule you would be breaking.

This literally just happened.. no warning.. one week ban for something I can't even find in the chat rules. And it was one statement I made, not repeated. I've no issue with following rules, and if given a warning, that would not have been an issue.

But a ban, after no previous bans, no warning, nothing stating my action was not permitted.. not really on. While I entirely respect the decisions of the moderators (literally after defending them in the forum yesterday:)) I think they also need to treat users with a bit of respect. Literally 'you shouldn't do that in chat' would have sufficed.

Anyway, will lodge my appeal as per process.

But for the sake of everyone, I do think some sense needs to be applied to overseeing the rules. There's breaking the rules willingly, and then there's just ignorance when a rule seems to be 'unwritten'. 

• Support
On 3/26/2021 at 2:17 PM, Dave1280 said:

This literally just happened.. no warning.. one week ban for something I can't even find in the chat rules. And it was one statement I made, not repeated. I've no issue with following rules, and if given a warning, that would not have been an issue.

But a ban, after no previous bans, no warning, nothing stating my action was not permitted.. not really on. While I entirely respect the decisions of the moderators (literally after defending them in the forum yesterday:)) I think they also need to treat users with a bit of respect. Literally 'you shouldn't do that in chat' would have sufficed.

Anyway, will lodge my appeal as per process.

But for the sake of everyone, I do think some sense needs to be applied to overseeing the rules. There's breaking the rules willingly, and then there's just ignorance when a rule seems to be 'unwritten'. 

Heya there 😊

Has your appeal been reviewed and sorted, please? 🙏

• 2 weeks later...

Can you Unmute me ? I got muted for exposing Scammers like @JVLIVS , @Ggolly , who texed me externally through Telegram and ask me to loan them money ! @Jvlivs = $75 , @Ggolly = $400 who when i asked them to return the loans back they deleted the chat history conversation  and disabled me on Telegram ! guess what i have their conversation word by word saved anyone who needs proof as well i can send u the complete history of conversation . 

Can you Unmute me ? I got muted for exposing Scammers like @JVLIVS , @Ggolly , who texed me externally through Telegram and ask me to loan them money ! @Jvlivs = $75 , @Ggolly = $400 who when i asked them to return the loans back they deleted the chat history conversation  and disabled me on Telegram ! guess what i have their conversation word by word saved anyone who needs proof as well i can send u the complete history of conversation . and I was muted for being toxic on chat ! is this fair ??????? 

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, LiveLucky777 said:

Can you Unmute me ? I got muted for exposing Scammers like @JVLIVS , @Ggolly , who texed me externally through Telegram and ask me to loan them money ! @Jvlivs = $75 , @Ggolly = $400 who when i asked them to return the loans back they deleted the chat history conversation  and disabled me on Telegram ! guess what i have their conversation word by word saved anyone who needs proof as well i can send u the complete history of conversation . 

Can you Unmute me ? I got muted for exposing Scammers like @JVLIVS , @Ggolly , who texed me externally through Telegram and ask me to loan them money ! @Jvlivs = $75 , @Ggolly = $400 who when i asked them to return the loans back they deleted the chat history conversation  and disabled me on Telegram ! guess what i have their conversation word by word saved anyone who needs proof as well i can send u the complete history of conversation . and I was muted for being toxic on chat ! is this fair ??????? 

Hello there! 

Actions that happen outside of our site are not our concern. So, what happened to you on Tg is not our problem, not our responsibility. You're an adult, capable of making your own decision and that is what you did. Remember, what happens outside of the chat, must stay there. Also, this is not the place for this. The appeal section is for those who are muted. 

Best regards! 

i m muted by you ! are you gonna unmute me or no ? 

I got no respect for human beings like you @Tamara not even 1% as a matter of fact Keep me muted for life ! i ll make sure this action of yours for taking side of scammers doesnt go un-noticed ! you think u r some big shot here ! U aint it . 

• Community Manager
6 minutes ago, LiveLucky777 said:

i m muted by you ! are you gonna unmute me or no ? 

I got no respect for human beings like you @Tamara not even 1% as a matter of fact Keep me muted for life ! i ll make sure this action of yours for taking side of scammers doesnt go un-noticed ! you think u r some big shot here ! U aint it . 

I explained you all nicely and you keep being disrespectful, that is what got you here. Alright, do what you must. Best of luck! 

listen to me once n once for all ! IF i throw your bone in front of my neighborhood dogs they wont even spit on it . You know why ? cause u r just some rat . i aint got time to even waste on women like you ! go good luck yourself i m taking this matter way further than you ever imagine ! you will gonna pay for it . 

If you have become a victim of a scammer or something similar, then it would be most correct to report this to the live support chat and provide evidence. But in no case do this in the general chat. And as Tamara said above - This is not the place to discuss about mutes

Hi @Tamara

I made a joke which was blown out of proportion based on stuff thats were said before your shift, which lead to me sarcastically say id take a permanent mute. 

Well i see you have given it to me. 

Can my appeal be approved? I think its unfair seeing one person's statement and not others. Then getting muted with no warning or questioning about it?